Bowser's Pre Wild Card 1st round

BowserBroncos

On 1/13/2022 at 3:22 PM, BowserBroncos said:

21. New England Patriots - Drake London - WR - USC

BB taking WR at 21 that is not IMO a 1st RD talent.

On 1/13/2022 at 3:22 PM, BowserBroncos said:

26. Buffalo Bills - Trevon Walker - EDGE - Georgia

You really think BB passes on TW who fits perfectly in his scheme and has the size he looks for his defense.

Also Jahon Dotson is the 3rd best WR in this class. I don't care what the so call draft expert say.

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

BB taking WR at 21 that is not IMO a 1st RD talent.

You really think BB passes on TW who fits perfectly in his scheme and has the size he looks for his defense.

Also Jahon Dotson is the 3rd best WR in this class. I don't care what the so call draft expert say.

It's not a Pats fan but I live in New England so all I hear on the radio is Patriot talk. And I will say if there's one thing about belichick when it comes to the draft is you never know who the heck he's going to take

5 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

It's not a Pats fan but I live in New England so all I hear on the radio is Patriot talk. And I will say if there's one thing about belichick when it comes to the draft is you never know who the heck he's going to take

Or shocked what he does with the pick, trade or pick some 6th rd talent in the 2nd rd !!!😁👍

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 6:57 PM, Louis Friend said:

Love it for my Lions. Thibodeaux/Burks would be wonderful.

Overall, I don't see Hamilton falling that far or Pickens going round 1. 

Agreed but I would take Nakobe Dean instead of Burks.  LB was actually weaker than WR this year for us and I love Dean as a prospect.  Plenty of good WRs we could get in the second. Although in this scenario, I would hope Devin Lloyd makes it to our second round pick but I think he goes top 20 as well. 

On 1/13/2022 at 5:57 PM, Louis Friend said:

Love it for my Lions. Thibodeaux/Burks would be wonderful.

Overall, I don't see Hamilton falling that far or Pickens going round 1. 

If you get both of those guys I'll be very jealous!  That would be a nice haul for the Lions.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 3:38 PM, Falconof Shadows said:

Can't really argue too many pics for the Falcons with our current status of needs everywhere until free agency hits. But I will say if we're trading down to a team we know is going quarterback and we have Denver behind us I'm demanding a whole lot more than a third round pick knowing that they are going to go Qb

I have to agree with this idea. Would I love to trade down? Definitely but it would have to be more. Even if that means extra late round picks. We just have so many holes. 

• Like 1

For Cleveland - Not bad at all! I'll take Wilson any day of the week. 

For Philly - Also not bad at all! Williams is great, dunno much about the Edge or the CB though but those are positions we can easily afford to address. You could also go O-line or LB as well and I'd be perfectly fine with it. 

One thing for Carolina, I personally feel the kid from Ole Miss at QB is a stretch. If they are going QB I think they'll trade up for the Pitt kid. 

MC

On 1/13/2022 at 6:53 PM, INbengalfan said:

Sucks missing Gardner by one spot.  I understand and agree with the OT, but a piece of me might go Nakobe Dean instead.

Yeah, I'm not sold NPF is a first round pick.  I don't see Dean making it to 25, let alone 32, but if he does I would have a hard time passing on him.