Bowser's Pre Wild Card 1st round

BowserBroncos

On 1/15/2022 at 8:33 PM, m haynes said:

BB taking WR at 21 that is not IMO a 1st RD talent.

You really think BB passes on TW who fits perfectly in his scheme and has the size he looks for his defense.

Also Jahon Dotson is the 3rd best WR in this class. I don't care what the so call draft expert say.

Drake London is garnering top 10 looks according to draft insiders, way off if you think he isn't going in the first 

18 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

Drake London is garnering top 10 looks according to draft insiders, way off if you think he isn't going in the first 

They know as much as you and I.  The same people that considered Baker Mayfield, Tray Lance and Danial Jones as top prospect. The same that said Tua is a generational talent.

Matter of fact the Eagles that took Jalen Reagor  over Jefferson.  I had JJ the top WR in that draft and when the Eagles pass on him I thought they were nuts!!!!

Watch Vids on Londen. See who he is facing in his highlight vids. Let me tell you it's not  the powerhouse teams in college. He to slow of the line and NFL corners will smother him.

Just look at Pats Harry. He faced the same teams and looked like a world beater. How that work out for my Pats.

I'm not trying bust balls here however many so call experts don't know crap. I have watch the Pats time and time again take big guys and they do nothing against real NFL talent.

You see experts say he great on 50/50 and a red zone threat, run for the hills. That means he's slow as crap and has no separation.

38 minutes ago, m haynes said:

They know as much as you and I.  The same people that considered Baker Mayfield, Tray Lance and Danial Jones as top prospect. The same that said Tua is a generational talent.

Matter of fact the Eagles that took Jalen Reagor  over Jefferson.  I had JJ the top WR in that draft and when the Eagles pass on him I thought they were nuts!!!!

Watch Vids on Londen. See who he is facing in his highlight vids. Let me tell you it's not  the powerhouse teams in college. He to slow of the line and NFL corners will smother him.

Just look at Pats Harry. He faced the same teams and looked like a world beater. How that work out for my Pats.

I'm not trying bust balls here however many so call experts don't know crap. I have watch the Pats time and time again take big guys and they do nothing against real NFL talent.

You see experts say he great on 50/50 and a red zone threat, run for the hills. That means he's slow as crap and has no separation.

None of that is relevant to where he goes in the draft though, so i doubt you'll have to worry about him to your Pats. Separation is definitely a concern of mine/ 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

One thing for Carolina, I personally feel the kid from Ole Miss at QB is a stretch. If they are going QB I think they'll trade up for the Pitt kid. 

But I gave Pickett to Carolina. I think he is more ready to plan than Corral and Carolina(Rhule) will probably be desperate to have someone play there (he can't leave at the hands of Darnold if he doesn't want 2022 to be his last season as the Panthers HC)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...