2022 Free Agency

grizmo78

Yeah that’s too much for Von. 28 million in guaranteed money for Gregory vs. 52 million in guaranteed money for Von.

But if you’re Buffalo, why not? He very well could be the piece that puts them over the top. Wish he was staying in the NFC but great for him. 

7 hours ago, Broncofan said:

The part that killed re: Henderson was he was pretty much a more expensive and slightly less toolsy version of McKenzie.   The next 2 WR on the Big Board were Kenny Golladay and Chris Godwin.  Who went right after.   Agony lol.  

They also took Jake Butt right before Kittle was drafted that year.

8 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Rated VERY highly as a run blocker, basically your average Broncos turnstile RT in pass pro. Versatile, that’s a plus. 

As a backup? I'm totally fine with it. Depth signings are necessary. Would still prefer we go after Collins if he's released but I'm starting to sense that's not likely to happen.

40 minutes ago, medisback said:

https://sportsnaut.com/lael-collins-landing-spot-after-cowboys-release/

Broncos67, me too.  Looks like he was just released.  Let's get 'em George.

Could you imagine? Would be an A+ offseason for me...I suppose it already is since we got Wilson though 😄

I definitely want to see Collins in Cincy if not us. I'd prefer Burrow not to go the way of Luck

With Wilson in the fold this signing makes so much sense.   Mobile vet QB who doesn’t need a lot of snaps / reps to fill in.  Rypien slides to QB3.   Gotta have 3 in this era and no problem having Rypien as PS QB who can be activated for GD as needed fits well (have to plan for next fall to be similar to last year until we get closer to the actual season).  

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

With Wilson in the fold this signing makes so much sense.   Mobile vet QB who doesn’t need a lot of snaps / reps to fill in.  Rypien slides to QB3.   Gotta have 3 in this era and no problem having Rypien as PS QB who can be activated for GD as needed fits well (have to plan for next fall to be similar to last year until we get closer to the actual season).  

Josh is on his 14th team. What a career. 

45 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Broncos sign LB Alex Singleton, adds to the ILB crew.

Decent depth signing.    Sure tackler.    But he’s a massive liability in pass coverage.   He regained PT when the other ILB’s went down.  Given the skill set it’s why PHI let him walk even though he’d have been cheap to retain.   

No issues given the price but he’s a pure serviceable depth signing.   If he’s starting a lot of games for us Plan A has failed.  

Edited by Broncofan