2022 Free Agency

grizmo78

56 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

He's a guard bruv

Great...we have Risner, Glasgow, Netane and Meinerz  at G, do we need to spend big $$ on another G when we need help at RT ?? Are you moving Risner to RT ? Guess you could trade Glasgow or perhaps Cush ? I've always liked Scherff but for being one of the highest paid G's in the league, he's on the wrong side of 30, and is starting to show up on the injured list. And now we've gashed well into the Cap Space and we have still no answer at RT, LB, DL/Edge.

20 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Great...we have Risner, Glasgow, Netane and Meinerz  at G, do we need to spend big $$ on another G when we need help at RT ?? Are you moving Risner to RT ? Guess you could trade Glasgow or perhaps Cush ? I've always liked Scherff but for being one of the highest paid G's in the league, he's on the wrong side of 30, and is starting to show up on the injured list. And now we've gashed well into the Cap Space and we have still no answer at RT, LB, DL/Edge.

Move Reisner to RT. Trade Glasgow is another great idea. I'd rather not bank on Meisner or Netane. They left a lot to be desired in pass pro and I'm not willing to bank the health of Wilson on them.

• Like 1

For the OL, I’m fine with the left side Bolles and Risner. Next up I’d be going into the season with Cushenberry at Center, Meinerz at RG and then Glasgow as a slightly overpaid swing G/C. My hope is the two young guys make the leap and the job is their own and Glasgow can just be the best backup in the league, but Cushenberry in particular has struggled in parts his first two years.

RT is the main need for me. Midway through last season I thought we needed to draft a young OT to play RT who could eventually consider sliding to LT as Bolles wasn’t living up to his big contract. Later in the season Bolles improved back to 2020 levels so I’d kinda be fine running back Bobby Massie and Anderson 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Move Reisner to RT. Trade Glasgow is another great idea. I'd rather not bank on Meisner or Netane. They left a lot to be desired in pass pro and I'm not willing to bank the health of Wilson on them.

IMO you're completely wrong on Meinerz. I've never seen a kid improve as much as he did game by game. He's by far the best IOL we've got. Hopefully the Cush experiment is over. Draft a great OG and move Meinerz to Center or draft a great center. RT seems to get all the attention but if we can't slow down the A gap pressure we're toast to any good defense. The Bills for one will eat us alive. 

• Like 2