AP: Kelce named 1st team All-Pro; Lane 2nd team

Kiltman

Helluva thing for his resume. At this point Kelce seems like he’s going to make it to the HoF. He has the National following you need from a less favored position.

Worst case he has to wait until his Brother goes in. Because I’ve said it before but that’s very much something I can see the league trying to orchestrate, them going in together.

45 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Worst case he has to wait until his Brother goes in. Because I’ve said it before but that’s very much something I can see the league trying to orchestrate, them going in together.

Honestly? I'd be very down for that.

Travis' wait won't be long after 5 the year incubation period.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'd hope they kept then seperate. Unless both retire in the same season. Neither should have to wait for the other.

Travis is younger and plays a position that's more likely to have better longevity IMO. I think we'll see Travis retire probably after like 4 more seasons. So they'll both go in the hall around 2030 or so. 

I'm not gonna complain if Jason has to wait a couple of years. Centers almost never make it to the hall anyways.

35 minutes ago, Danger said:

Travis is younger and plays a position that's more likely to have better longevity IMO. I think we'll see Travis retire probably after like 4 more seasons. So they'll both go in the hall around 2030 or so. 

I'm not gonna complain if Jason has to wait a couple of years. Centers almost never make it to the hall anyways.

Yeah my thinking is mostly that. I’d love Jason to get the first ballot treatment. But it’s so hard to get linemen in. Too many wideouts they feel like they have to push through.

31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Still no reason to actively try to put both in at the same time to me. Both deserve there own spotlight, opportunity to shine individually shouldn't have to share it.

Given their relationship, I think they’d like it. At least Travis would. He adores Jason and sharing stuff with him.

At the very least it’s a nice point to finally get him in if he doesn’t get it the first year or two. Maybe it happens back to back years instead.

• Like 1