Marvel/Netflix: Officially Cancelled...Moving to Hulu?

Acgott

• 1 month later...

Luke Cage trailers are always FIRE! But will the season actually be good? Season one started out with so much potential, but after they killed off a certain character, it just wasn't the same. Hopefully season 2 can be consistently good from start to finish. If the trailer is any indication, barring another epic swerve, we should at least have a real badass villain for (hopefully) the entire season.

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I liked Luke Cage Season 1, can't wait for the new one.  

...Misty Knight, is that you? :D

Given the timing of the newest season, I wonder if certain events in the most recent movies will be addressed here.

I mean, I get the shows and movies operate on a different wavelength, but...well...

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...Misty Knight, is that you? :D

Given the timing of the newest season, I wonder if certain events in the most recent movies will be addressed here.

I mean, I get the shows and movies operate on a different wavelength, but...well...

Luke Cage will be set before it to avoid the obvious issues dealing with the most recent movies present. It will be given a vague timeline somewhere between civil war and post defenders

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Good season, a little long. Dillards, I mean Stokes actor is very good.

Meh. Came away with the opposite impression tbh. I know Alfre Woodard is a very well respected actress, but I don't think this role fit her at all.

Bushmaster stole every scene he was in, though. Thought it was interesting the parallels between Daredevil/Punisher and Luke Cage/Bushmaster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...