Marvel/Netflix: Officially Cancelled...Moving to Hulu?

Acgott

I enjoyed it overall. The 8 episode format helped as there is usually a boring lull in the middle that didn't happen here.

Liked

Daredevil

Jessica Jones

Luke Cage except for his first encounter with Danny

Elektra

Disliked

Only one villain mattered

Iron Fist was a whiny idiot

Misty's complete lack of realizing when she's out of her depth

Colleen's stupid inconsistent behavior

The result of the final battle

47 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Is it worth watching if I haven't watched Luke Cage or Iron Fist yet? People had generally negative things to say about them and I wasn't that into season 2 of Daredevil either. 

I'd say yes, but you'll miss out on a lot if you haven't watched at least one of them. If you want to be caught up the most on defenders, watch iron fist but if you wanna watch the best one watch Luke Cage.

Just finished.

That was bad. Awful climax. 25 mins of epilogue that could have been used to actually build a better story. The Hand sucks, but Im sure they will be back, and some secret leader that we didnt see will be revealed and want to take over/destroy New York. Boring.....

I finished it today. Didn't hate it as much as some of you. It was pretty mindless entertainment for 8 hours. There were certainly some things I didn't like, some things I did, but there wasn't anything I really loved or made anything memorable. Jessica Jones is vastly under utilized, and Charlie Cox and Daredevil are the highlight of the show by far in my opinion. He's pretty much the only character that displays layers and depth. 

58 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Sat through this whole series for a cameo from The Punisher and got no such cameo.  Bad season of television. 

Did you watch post credits on the finale? I'm not sure if that was stuff that they had already put out or not though. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I finished it today. Didn't hate it as much as some of you. It was pretty mindless entertainment for 8 hours. There were certainly some things I didn't like, some things I did, but there wasn't anything I really loved or made anything memorable. Jessica Jones is vastly under utilized, and Charlie Cox and Daredevil are the highlight of the show by far in my opinion. He's pretty much the only character that displays layers and depth. 

There was so much potential between Murdock and Jones. They had great chemistry in the 5 minutes that they had together. How the hell could the producers/directors/show runners/whoever not have seen that and expand on it. Instead we got the crappy Misty Knight over and over.

23 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Is it worth watching if I haven't watched Luke Cage or Iron Fist yet? People had generally negative things to say about them and I wasn't that into season 2 of Daredevil either. 

Luke Cage is pretty good.  I actually didn't hate Iron Fist as much as most people, but I can understand why people wouldn't like it.  If you've watched Daredevil seasons 1 and 2 you should be alright though.