Marvel/Netflix: Officially Cancelled...Moving to Hulu?

Acgott

4 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

David Tennant return for Season 2 JJ. Return of Kilgrave??? In the comics I don't remember him reviving

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be flashbacks or something. But bringing back Kilgrave is a great idea even if it's just that, you can never have enough david tennant.

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I finished Luke Cage.  It was bad, but tolerably bad.  The two Meachum guys were the best characters in the show I think.  Especially Ward. 

Ward and Harold Meachum weren't on Luke Cage. They were Iron Fist.

7 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

David Tennant return for Season 2 JJ. Return of Kilgrave??? In the comics I don't remember him reviving

Maybe he's in flashback scenes.

---------------------------------------------------------

The only real problem with JJ, LC, and IF is the fact they aren't Daredevil. Daredevil set the bar sky-high.

DD - GREAT

JJ - Really good. Unlikable character, though. Very pleasantly surprised.

LC - Good, and also gets by on being very socially relevant.

IF - I'm only half way through, but right now I find it very enjoyable, at worst. Still more than acceptable.

I've seen the first episode because going to SDCC is awesome. It's basically a "where are they now", and the introduction of Sigourney Weaver's character. It really looks like everybody thinks they're done with their hero stuff. In the panel they talked a lot about how hard it is for all of these strong characters to find a way to work together, so it's not just going to be an easy team up. 

It did seem like they're maturing Danny, so he's less impulsive. Might help those who were worried after Iron Fist.

If you jumped off, you'll want to come back for The Punisher. If the show is anywhere close to as good as the clip we got to see, it's going to be incredible. 

Defenders first two episode spoilers sort of.

Seen the first two episodes, it's a slow burner but it's way better than Iron fist. Iron fist, Who is the weakest character so far but has the most action scenes is still decent enough. [/spoilers]

44 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

watching paint dry was better than episode 1

Episode 2 was comparable to watching paint dry.

No clue Whois directing these episodes but they are awful. Awful lighting. Awful cinematography. Choppy.

Misty Knight is the worst character on popular tv.

Edited by devils1854

I don't care about Karen or Foggy or Trish or crackhead dude or Colleen or the Night Nurse or any secondary characters that they are trying to shove down our throats instead of just giving us a story about the four main characters. I'm here to watch the Defenders.

Charlie Cox is single handedly carrying this show. 

Edited by devils1854

Yeah, I don't mind many of the side characters, but I really can't stand the cop lady.  Or Jessica's radio host friend.  And I don't care at all about Daredevil's friend that was in True Blood.  I feel like the ranking of characters is Matt, Danny, Luke and Jessica, but it seems like we're getting more of Jessica, Luke and Danny than we are of Matt.

43 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, I don't mind many of the side characters, but I really can't stand the cop lady.  Or Jessica's radio host friend.  And I don't care at all about Daredevil's friend that was in True Blood.  I feel like the ranking of characters is Matt, Danny, Luke and Jessica, but it seems like we're getting more of Jessica, Luke and Danny than we are of Matt.

I dont mind the characters when they are contained in their separate shows(except for Misty Knight), but this is The Defenders and its only eight episodes. The show needs to be about them. They dont need to tell us that Matt and Karen are in the outs right now and that Foggy is humping the other girl and is happy at the law firm.

It would be like if the Avengers spent 15 mins on how Thor and Jane were doing.