Game 8: Lions @ Packers

ahoda

42 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

Even when given holes they can't find em..ya the line is not built for the run..but these backs are retarded with no vision.. idk why they don't build the line for the run but still be a passing team..

You DON'T do this because you can end up like the Colts...

Still isn't a good excuse not to be able to run at all in short yardage/redzone situations. An I'm not suggesting your making one for them but plenty of teams who can pass protect also can get some production out of the run game. We almost have to straight up trick teams on run plays to get any real yards. What the heck is that? We don't have one RB dressing that can run through contact for A YARD... Kind of crazy to me imo.

2 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

You DON'T do this because you can end up like the Colts...

Still isn't a good excuse not to be able to run at all in short yardage/redzone situations. An I'm not suggesting your making one for them but plenty of teams who can pass protect also can get some production out of the run game. We almost have to straight up trick teams on run plays to get any real yards. What the heck is that? We don't have one RB dressing that can run through contact for A YARD... Kind of crazy to me imo.

Well we haven't been able to run the balls in years. Pretty sure Zack freaking zenner is not gonna change that..

You have to change the middle of this ol

Swanson needs to be the first marshmellow to go

Archived