Head Coaching Change Discussion.

Dolphinmeister

The more I read about him the more I like McDaniel. Plus if the reports are correct (which I doubt) that the head coach has no say in his defensive assistants I think it is something he would be okay with. 

So between Daboll, Moore, and McDaniel put me down in the McDaniel column. 

5 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

The more I read about him the more I like McDaniel. Plus if the reports are correct (which I doubt) that the head coach has no say in his defensive assistants I think it is something he would be okay with. 

So between Daboll, Moore, and McDaniel put me down in the McDaniel column. 

Well, it's now down to Moore and McDaniel as Daboll took the Giants job.  I prefer McDaniel but I predict Moore will be the next HC.  If it is somehow going to be McD then I expect to see much improved OLine and RB play in 2022.

19 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Well, it's now down to Moore and McDaniel as Daboll took the Giants job.  I prefer McDaniel but I predict Moore will be the next HC.  If it is somehow going to be McD then I expect to see much improved OLine and RB play in 2022.

honestly if we really coveted Moore, we would've pulled the trigger already.

It has to be McDaniel. I hope it's McDaniel.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

So if Jim Harbaugh is interviewing for the Vikings job why is he not interviewing for the Miami job? Interesting to me.

Ya it's very interesting to me too.  I know Ross said he isn't going to be the person to take Harbaugh away from Michigan, but could the reason why be that based off Harbaugh's less than stellar results at Michigan Ross has soured on him?  I don't know but I think it's possible.

18 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Ya it's very interesting to me too.  I know Ross said he isn't going to be the person to take Harbaugh away from Michigan, but could the reason why be that based off Harbaugh's less than stellar results at Michigan Ross has soured on him?  I don't know but I think it's possible.

Or that could be the opening Ross needs to interview him, despite his earlier assertion, since it looks as if Harbaugh now wants to leave Michigan. McDaniel has still grown on me enough that I hope he is the coach. Harbaugh would definitely be my choice over Moore. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Is he interviewing? All I heard is the Vikings touched base.

According to Hunter Hodies of the Spun Harbaugh interviewed with the Vikings yesterday (Saturday)   and he has a 1.5 million buyout clause on his Michigan contract which is really nothing in NFL money.