Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I concede that Senior Bowl is the most beneficial for o line. It shows the disparity in coaching for that unit between the NFL and the rest of the country. I don't have much of a quip with that and it is not wise to doubt Scarrnechia even if he likes Nate Solder.

SR bowl important to players they pick. Well ok take the guy that destroyed your boy Strange!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

SR bowl important to players they pick. Well ok take the guy that destroyed your boy Strange!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!

Who is that putting the first rounder on his arse? 

Let me guess...someone Buffalo or Miami will draft?

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Still think we're on for Metchie. The Mac and Bama connection must move the needle a bit for Bill

I thought so before the draft, but man.. can they really wait till the 3rd round to get any defensive help? 

They couldn't get the Bills to punt last year.. who are arguably better.. and our defense got worse. That's hoping for a shootout with far worse talent. 

2 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I thought so before the draft, but man.. can they really wait till the 3rd round to get any defensive help? 

They couldn't get the Bills to punt last year.. who are arguably better.. and our defense got worse. That's hoping for a shootout with far worse talent. 

Trade for position? 

It's a long shot. I think he's gotta be high on their radar somewhere, but we need a bit of luck for it be the right range I guess

9 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Nah Green wasn't a horrendous pick. Disagree.

Green may become a good player, great player even.. but when you have as many needs as the Texans.. that's a horrendous pick. We've said all along that you can get starting OG on day 2 / day 3. 

They need impact players like the Patriots.. they started the run on IOL. If you really want to go OL, trade back again.. figure it out.. you shouldn't be taking a Guard in the first imo, let alone 16.