Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

14 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Pretty soon, IMO. Within first 10

Very possible. Maybe Minnesota? I feel like my brain is in a frenzy due to excitement 😂🤣 I see 2nd round for sure, but I don’t see a team in the first 10 wanting to pull the trigger.

Ojabo is kind of like Booth’s situation with the injury, someone is going to get a very good value on those players.

Nakobe Dean prediction? He feels like a guy that Tennessee would go for. Maybe DeMeco Ryans and San Fran would trade up for him.

Hell of a drop for Minnesota. Going from 12 originally to 32 where they picked Cine. Also got 34…

Now trade 34 for 53/59… Obvious they don’t love many prospects. Traded within their division on both of those trades too. Hmmm…

Edited by DaPatsKid98

I didn’t watch much of the RB class at ALL… Just based my thoughts on them guys from college games/testing numbers I have seen due to us not needing a RB

but boy oh boy, I’m glad the Jets took Hall over Kenneth Walker. 😮💨 That is a baaaaad man… Wouldve been a big problem for us.

I can’t comment on Breece Hall, don’t know enough about his game

7 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Nick Caserio is killing it as the Texans Draft leader. Well that leaves no excuse for BB.

Agreed 100%

Building his team the right way. Not forcing anything (you can argue Kenyon Green, but that was clearly THEIR guy, opting for him in the first round with as many needs they have)

I think they run it back with Davis Mills also. Should be fun to see how Caserio builds them up from literally the bottom-up

Ziegler building his team up too, albeit in a different method

• Like 1