Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

7 minutes ago, m haynes said:

That what you call from Nick C .......  FU Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Meh. Mechie is fine, a little high for him with the ACL tear for a guy already not explosive. I'm hoping for Troy Andersen, Marcus Jones, Zyon McCollum, Trey McBride, Cameron Thomas, Phidarian Mathis, and/or Calvin Austin III.

• Like 1

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Meh. Mechie is fine, a little high for him with the ACL tear for a guy already not explosive. I'm hoping for Troy Andersen, Marcus Jones, Zyon McCollum, Trey McBride, Cameron Thomas, Phidarian Mathis, and/or Calvin Austin III.

Welp Washington just scooped Mathis. Replace him on the list with DJ Davidson. I'm also a fan of D'Eriq King, Bo Melton, Darien Butler, Luke Godeke, Max Mitchell, Jake Ferguson, Max Borghi, and Ben Brown later on in the third or later.

Wouldn't be mad with a QB pick at this point either honestly. Ridder, Corral, and Howell are great value here this late. Christian Harris is a good value at 54 too.

So.. my positives here. 

I wanted Tyquan Thornton, he's insanely fast and tall. He's like a 4.2 guy, I just thought he would go in the 5th. 

He's an old school Raiders pick lol

Another note.. Mac at Alabama loved throwing deep.. he loved throwing deep out of the slot. We could see Agholor traded or Thornton redshirts and takes over as the vertical slot guy

I am totally fine with them having their own board.. I think this is a Groh pick which makes me feel good... he's also a big play waiting to happen. 

- He is a decent route runner 

- He's insanely fast

All I want to know is his work ethic.. if he's a hard worker Mac is going to spend night and day with this guy to make sure he's a reliable deep threat. 

Really worried about the defense though.. man they really need defense

Edited by Crimmage
  • Like 2

This is a frigging joke.    BB has no clue what he's doing.    This kid runs fast that's it Baylor WR are horrible coming into the NFL. You telling me his scout said this WR is better than Moore, Perkins, Khalil Shakir, Alec Pierce. GMAFB!!!!!!

BB how our run defense, you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happen to, we take SR bowl Standouts like Strange

I've had it with BB. He should be FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

This is a frigging joke.    BB has no clue what he's doing.    This kid runs fast that's it Baylor WR are horrible coming into the NFL. You telling me his scout said this WR is better than Moore, Perkins, Khalil Shakir, Alec Pierce. GMAFB!!!!!!

BB how our run defense, you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happen to, we take SR bowl Standouts like Strange

I've had it with BB. He should be FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol