Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

I think he could be a shared slot player .. he can do a lot of vertical routes out of the slot as well as open up space in the middle of the field. Then you can have someone like Meyers who is really reliable to help out on 3rd down. 

My player comp is probably better route running Henry Ruggs 

Edited by Crimmage

14 minutes ago, m haynes said:

This is a frigging joke.    BB has no clue what he's doing.    This kid runs fast that's it Baylor WR are horrible coming into the NFL. You telling me his scout said this WR is better than Moore, Perkins, Khalil Shakir, Alec Pierce. GMAFB!!!!!!

BB how our run defense, you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happen to, we take SR bowl Standouts like Strange

I've had it with BB. He should be FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed. wish i was a fan of the jets. those guys really know how to draft.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, silence22 said:

Know we’ve got a ways to go but looks like last year’s draft was just an anomaly and Bill’s right back to ****ting the draft bed…

Every pick puts another nail in his coffin.  He's not going to pick one defensive player and when the drafts over he will give his standard crap answer the board didn't fall that way.  Screw Him

Just now, m haynes said:

Every pick puts another nail in his coffin.  He's not going to pick one defensive player and when the drafts over he will give his standard crap answer the board didn't fall that way.  Screw Him

why do you think you know better than any nfl coach?

• Like 1

I'm feeling ok at this point, 2 3rds, 2 4ths

We could still get some good players there. I for one have advocated for waiting till the 3rd for corners anyway so I can't complain about what they've been doing. 

Same with LB, only Anderson has gone off the board.. a bunch of guys left if they want to trade up and get one.. on top of the fact that they may not even want to.. they may be really high on Wilson/McGrone and feel like another guy may never play. I would rather them take a guy at a position where he has a chance to play. 

Troy Andersen, Marcus Jones, Zyon McCollum, Trey McBride, Cameron Thomas, Phidarian Mathis, and/or Calvin Austin III, Skyy Moore, Drake Jackson, Dominique Robinson, Martin Emerson Jr., Justyn Ross, Christian Harris, DJ Davidson, D'Eriq King, Bo Melton, Darien Butler, Luke Godeke, Max Mitchell, Jake Ferguson, Max Borghi, Ben Brown, Desmond Ridder, Matt Corral, Sam Howell.

Underlined guys gone so far from that list earlier.

Edited by DoleINGout

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Don't base an entire opinion on just a college program.

Why not, it reflect the coaching staff and the system. It is well known that Baylors doesn't have a  complicated system. WR are not developed at that school and prepared for the NFL.  Now add the Pats track record with WRs.

This kid a track star he was a day 3 pick before he ran that 4.2.  That tell me he fast but his skills are lack WR position.

It also goes back to hedging your bets. Why gamble???? BB track record says don't bet your life~!!!!