Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

11 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

@m haynesI'm not saying you can't be skeptical, just that it's not helpful or wise to completely write somebody off without proper evaluation.

I'm not trying to be a jerk however I have done a ton on WRs and the draft. I do take into acct everything from A to Z.  I also believe you hedge your bets when it comes to picking a player.

EX  I hated the Dugger pick. I didn't see the reason to gamble with a small school player, its not worth it.  EX San Fran idiots they took Lance. Why, you had Fields there who's the same player however you saw him against real talent.

10 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Incredible that you've never won an NFL game knowing more than Belichick. Hopefully someone gives you a shot to run a team soon. 

Moore and Pickens went after Thornton so I'm not sure if that helps your argument. 

Comment about football and stop taking shots at me. read the rules!!!!

57 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Troy Andersen, Marcus Jones, Zyon McCollum, Trey McBride, Cameron Thomas, Phidarian Mathis, Calvin Austin III, Skyy MooreDrake Jackson, Dominique Robinson, Martin Emerson Jr., Justyn Ross, Christian Harris, DJ Davidson, D'Eriq King, Bo Melton, Darien Butler, Luke Godeke, Max Mitchell, Jake Ferguson, Max Borghi, Ben Brown, Desmond Ridder, Matt Corral, Sam Howell.

Underlined guys gone so far from that list earlier.

Still a number of guys left that I would think fit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Good pick by Dallas. Jalen Tolbert is a good jump ball receiver and aolid all around. Good value. Late third is a nice spot for him.

Real smooth has no problem going up the ladder. Nice pick for the Boys.