Playoff Chat: and now The Bowl

vike daddy

6 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Remember when Hughes was touted as a major miss during that one week he scored this season. Seems he nearly cost them. 

I'm guessing we could have used him, even with him getting torched on this play.

Edited by Worm Guts

16 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

I'm so tired of this "Diggs only got 7 yards, he's gonna demand a trade" schtick that media and Vikings fans are pulling on Twitter. I understand regular twitter users, but verified media guys doing it is sad.

I don't think he really has anyone to blame for that but himself. When you force your way off of a team where you've had a number of 1000 yard seasons, and then get outshined by the 3rd or 4th target on your team when it matters most, people are gonna poke. Right or wrong. That's just the way the Twitterverse is. 

1 hour ago, wcblack34 said:

I don't think he really has anyone to blame for that but himself. When you force your way off of a team where you've had a number of 1000 yard seasons, and then get outshined by the 3rd or 4th target on your team when it matters most, people are gonna poke. Right or wrong. That's just the way the Twitterverse is. 

I guess some critical thinking is too much to ask of the world 🤷‍♂️

Diggs was double covered/schemed for and allowed Gabriel Davis to have an incredible, record setting game. The Bills chose to not let Diggs beat them and Davis made the most of it. Media guys SHOULD BE above that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wcblack34 said:

I'm confused by this reply....did he mention how Diggs felt, or how he felt about the world.....because he didn't mention how Diggs felt at all.