Playoff Chat: and now The Bowl

vike daddy

3 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

You could have completed those passes the last two times KC had the ball. Yes. I'm bitter. Sorry.

I could not haha, but thanks for the vote of confidence. I agree that the defense was poor, but let's also give credit to how creative and FAST these offenses played.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

thank you. it's time to move on from this.

Agreed.  There's no point in rehashing that, as it's water under the bridge.  You get a QB like that by doing your homework in identifying the guy and then hope for a little luck along the way.  

Great weekend for me. GB lost a heartbreaking fashion, Rodgers already saying no to a rebuild. brady lost and Diggs had 3 catches and 7 yards. 

Still like Diggs but he needed to be humbled a little. This weekend is also a reminder that no matter how great OL you have. Either by opposing DL talent or injuries to that OL your QB will have to overcome a bad line in a high pressure game.  That doesn't mean ignore the line but can't always expect the line to be prefect. 

Edited by dc_vikingfan

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Unless Baltimore traded up for him. 

And there's zero chance that Zimmer would have changed his offensive scheme to fit Lamar's skill-set like Harbaugh did.  We saw how he treated Keenum...imagine how he would have treated Lamar when he went off-schedule.  

Either way, even in weak drafts, there's always someone who comes out and plays pretty well (2013 was probably the notable exception)..it's just about identifying that guy.  I can bet, even though this may be considered a weaker draft at QB, there will be one that breaks out...it's just about finding out who that guy could be and giving him that opportunity.