2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

I think it's: (Or will be at the end of the season)

1 McLaurin
2 DeVonta
3 Lamb/AJ

But all 4 guys are in the same tier, and there is not much gap at all between #1 and #4

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Good. He's done awesome lately. I never lost faith in my guy

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Good. He's done awesome lately. I never lost faith in my guy

The only two who I know never really wanted Howie gone gone were me and TRM. Maybe there was one or two more.

#DougWasTheProblem

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

The only two who I know never really wanted Howie gone gone were me and TRM. Maybe there was one or two more.

#DougWasTheProblem

I remember advocating for him. Not so much that I was thrilled with the job he was doing but more so that he was going to get plenty of leash to see a rebuild or two through. He delivered a SB only a handful of seasons ago damn near single handedly. He was going to have plenty of opportunity to steer the ship to better waters. Dude erased Chip, won a SB, rebuilt the team and is seemingly ready to compete again (at least for the division) already in 8ish years after losing our “franchise” QB and switching the HC and staff. That’s pretty impressive. 

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

#DougWasTheProblem

I never wanted him gone either. I always respected the way he handled money and maneuvered the cap and how aggressive he was. 

29 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Me neither 

This should really be a reminder on how fickle we are as a fan base. Posters should scour that thread for their dumbest takes and repost them. Some of those posts proved to be downright stupid. 

40 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

This should really be a reminder on how fickle we are as a fan base. Posters should scour that thread for their dumbest takes and repost them. Some of those posts proved to be downright stupid. 

Nope. Everything I said is genius and held up absolutely and you can’t prove otherwise 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

#DougWasTheProblem

I'm a Howie super fan. The bad drafts sucked ofc but I really enjoy him in FA , trades and contracts. I knew the draft thing would get fixed soon enough. Which it's looking like it has. 

Anyone wanting him gone is/was a moron sorry not sorry

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Hope not

It's possible the Eagles had interest but I highly doubt they were in on Clowney for a $16 million deal. I think that report is just agent talk. The agent said Clowney declined a multi year deal for more APY. I don't believe that.