2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

They can keep their first this year.

I’d be interested in next years first though. I’m cool giving up a mid round (3rd or 4th) to move up to the 1st next year. 

They can give it to us for Andre Dillard and our 2nd.

PFF lists Russell Gage as their underrated free agent WR. Posted 76.4 and 74.7 over the last 2 seasons and posted an 84.1 receiving grade, 9th in the NFL, from week 11 on this past season. He's generated separation against single coverage at the 88th percentile since 2020. He's good in the short and intermediate ranges. I'd like to aim higher, but I'd be happy to have him. And oh yeah, three Cowboys made this list. Have fun with that -$24M cap space fellas.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Not sure why Caplan keeps referring to Chark as a guy with a "major" injury history. His only professional year lost to injury was last year. He played in 11, 15, and 13 games in '18, '19, and '20 respectively. I really wouldn't be signing him with injury in mind at all.

Never having a non-injured season is kinda noteworthy 

some people have a bigger issue with a lot of small little injuries than big ones.