2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

kanye west president GIF

I feel like its more of a lost cause than me hoping Reagor gets his head straight and plays better in year 3.

But, I guess we can cross our fingers and hope, but we gotta add guys at both spots. They are gonna have to really show something to get on the field next year or even maybe make the team.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I feel like its more of a lost cause than me hoping Reagor gets his head straight and plays better in year 3.

But, I guess we can cross our fingers and hope, but we gotta add guys at both spots. They are gonna have to really show something to get on the field next year or even maybe make the team.

At this point I'm hoping he can honestly just become a #3 safety for us. 

Take his rumors with a grain of salt, but this would be interesting if true.

Campbell has to be one of the best additions last off-season as he went to Green Bay for only 2 million and received All Pro honors.

Tricky thing is he’ll be 29 this summer and when will that decline start athletically? How many years and guaranteed does he want? This is probably his only chance at big $ in FA on a long term deal.

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Animated GIF

I think you'll be waiting a while :/

Kvon was working in as the 3rd safety before he got hurt this season then Epps didn’t give it up. I still think he can develop more and work in as the 3rd/rotational. 

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Oh no doubt they value safeties in FA rather than the draft and I can't say its a horrible strategy. I think safeties have been underpaid for a while, especially with the league transitioning to a passing league for the most part. I don't think its an easy position to hit on even if you have the All-22 at your disposal like teams do.

Even though I don't believe Howie was necessarily completely in control of those early drafts. Those Nate Allen & Jaiquawn Jarrett picks in the 2nd round in back to back years probably scared him off the idea of safety early.

Nate Allen slander. Dude wasn’t the same after his knee injury. I don’t think that would deter Howie unlike the Jarrett pick.