2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

10 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Booth/Sauce, Dean/Lloyd and Cam Thomas at 19 would be my dream. 

Cam Thomas at 19? Dang. Has to be one of your guys. I haven't seen much of him besides some highlights on twitter, but he would def make sense at 50 something if he's there and we haven't taken an edge in round 1 which I expect us to.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Cam Thomas at 19? Dang. Has to be one of your guys. I haven't seen much of him besides some highlights on twitter, but he would def make sense at 50 something if he's there and we haven't taken an edge in round 1 which I expect us to.

Seen him rise up a lot for people this past month. Us, the colts and dolphins all getting out of the top ten changed the edge group I was focusing on.

Started with Ojabo and Johnson. Next Walker and Cam

1 minute ago, Eagles27 said:

I'd love to see Burks/London, but I think Howie addresses that via FA. 

Going to look pretty bad if they go WR 3 straight years in the first. 

Could do it, really depends on who makes it out. Should be at least one good DB that makes it out.

9 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

I'd love to see Burks/London, but I think Howie addresses that via FA. 

Going to look pretty bad if they go WR 3 straight years in the first. 

Who cares how it looks? Do what is best for the team and Burks is a great fit, young and cheap for 4 years and can grow with DeVonta.

FIykTVRXwAQ_9F1?format=jpg&name=large

These were also the receivers signed in FA these past years for 10 million or more.

Not that great.

I'd welcome Allen Robinson after a down season or someone else for the right money, but we don't have to go after a name in FA and we shouldn't ignore a potential BPA at one of our first round picks just cause we drafted DeVonta and the bust that is Reagor last year. If we had only 1 first round pick I would want nothing to do with receiver on day 1, but we have 3 picks and at least 2 of which we almost certainly will use.

24 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

19 might be a bit ambitious by me but I think he’ll rise up boards, along with a few other edge guys in Walker (who I don’t like), Hall and Johnson. 

• Like 1