2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

According to Inside the Birds podcast, Eagles are expected to have significant interest in signing JuJu Smith Schuster 

As a USC and Eagles fan… meh.

Not really interested in signing Juju, but if we do it better not be for a lot of money and probably a 1 year deal.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Karlaftis could very well be there, but that’s not who I want.

I think it's the opposite,  Johnson being the only one possibly left. Other 4, probably gone.

As nice as it would be to watch your favorite players fall. As an Organization/GM I sure AF hope Howie has learned from past mistakes by NOT pulling the trigger on a trade up to get the player you want. We have more then enough Ammo (picks/players) to do whatever we want.

Just have my doubts he's learned.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Justin Reid and JuJu have had a couple whispers

Yeah, we’ve been hearing way too much about Reid for him not to be a main target. Don’t know how much he’ll get.

I like to hear that they could be willing to trade up like I suggested and target a player I love in Ojabo even if it’s just early whispers.

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

Karlaftis doesn't really measure up to the top 5 IMO.

I think he’s probably better than I give him credit for sometimes. He’s just not my cup of tea as a pass rusher for a mid first and I think the Eagles will want someone more dynamic. Don’t make the same mistake you made with Barnett. Bet on traits. Something they didn’t do with Barnett which ticked me off when it happened. I think George will be a better NFL player than him though.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Make your own assessments, Nabbs.

Dont get mad at someone, cause they differ a little from the consensus.

Who's getting mad? I just don't live or die and flip flop my opinions about players based off the combine numbers like most of you. That's all. It's a yearly occurrence with some of you.

15 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I still don't see the ojabo hype...he's brandon Graham 2.0 and won't be a viable starter right away.

I see the flashes on film, but he is definitely an inconsistent player at this stage. Frustrating to watch at times. That's to be expected though. I think he's worth 15. Honestly my favorite guy is probably Johnson. 

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I think it's the opposite,  Johnson being the only one possibly left. Other 4, probably gone.

As nice as it would be to watch your favorite players fall. As an Organization/GM I sure AF hope Howie has learned from past mistakes by NOT pulling the trigger on a trade up to get the player you want. We have more then enough Ammo (picks/players) to do whatever we want.

Just have my doubts he's learned.

Yeah he made a huge mistake trading up for Fletcher Cox.

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Who's getting mad? I just don't live or die and flip flop my opinions about players based off the combine numbers like most of you. That's all. It's a yearly occurrence with some of you.

You are.

You can hear the angry tones throughout your posts.

The combine numbers are interesting, but they are more to confirm what you saw on tape or go back to the tape if they tested way better or worse than you were expecting.

You never are discussing prospects, so I doubt you’ve watched a lot of tape on these guys during the season or after. You are just going off what mainstream media says.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy