2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Hurts is gone next season anyway. Boom Get Metcalf, later this summer Watson gets cleared of everything and boom Trade hurts and future assets after this draft boom.

Watson

Metcalf

2 or 3 1st rounders this year 

Boom Teams set for the next few years lol

How about hell the F no!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean he was this year, but the deep ball is generally where he succeeded more in college.

I think a lot of the problem with Hurts deep passing was timing and anticipation more than arm strength although that came into play sometimes.

A lot of deep balls succeed in college, but not NFL. Zappe and Pickett will both have the same issues as Hurts with their successful NCAA deep balls somehow not translating to faster NFL defenses, because they don't have enough zip. The WR's usually have to slow down, and the DB's have extra time to react/make a play. Hurts accuracy is average at best, but it falls to straight crap when he has to put mustard on it. 

Edited by Jeezla

LMAO, Yall crack me up, DK metcalf would instantly improve this team. U flip a 2nd rounder, possibly 1st this year for him and its a steal. 

Watson, id easily would take over hurts, If you told me we could get watson for no picks this year but picks next year and hurts, IM jumping on that. 

Watsons case is clearly a case of bull, over 18 months and 0 progress, and 0 actual evidence. 

Everyone needs to get back to how america justice system is supposed to be, INNOCENT UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY!

Also, I just remembered something I saw on Reddit a while ago.....

DK Metcalf enjoys beating the Eagles the most

I was on a zoom with DK Metcalf for my wife’s work. Someone asked DK what team does he enjoy beating the most…

His answer, the Philadelphia Eagles.

Yeah.... **** him then lol

And, if you don't believe that persons story.

5 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

LMAO, Yall crack me up, DK metcalf would instantly improve this team. U flip a 2nd rounder, possibly 1st this year for him and its a steal. 

Watson, id easily would take over hurts, If you told me we could get watson for no picks this year but picks next year and hurts, IM jumping on that. 

Watsons case is clearly a case of bull, over 18 months and 0 progress, and 0 actual evidence. 

Everyone needs to get back to how america justice system is supposed to be, INNOCENT UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY!

Dude you have no freaking idea, and it's confirmed even if he gets all of them dropped that he's a got a fetish with things going in his butt. I'm a kink shamer, so screw that guy. Watson is just AFC Dak. Regular season stat compiler that will never win more than 1 playoff game in a given season.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

YEA BECUZ WE TOOK JJAW OVER HIM!!! I'd have a chip on my shoulder too.

That's fine to have grievances, but every team passed on him including Seattle. That's how it works when you aren't a first round pick and the dude has a drop problem that you're just glossing over and does his best work deep where Hurts doesn't succeed. It's way more likely he's the starter this year than not. You're gonna have to deal with it.

I'm not getting into any Watson stuff until that situation plays out and neither are the teams. We'll see what happens when that is finally resolved. I wouldn't put it past Roseman to be interested though.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's fine to have grievances, but every team passed on him including Seattle. That's how it works when you aren't a first round pick and the dude has a drop problem that you're just glossing over and does his best work deep where Hurts doesn't succeed. It's way more likely he's the starter this year than not. You're gonna have to deal with it.

I'm not getting into any Watson stuff until that situation plays out and neither are the teams. We'll see what happens when that is finally resolved. I wouldn't put it past Roseman to be interested though.

It's already reported, roseman has private investigators down in Houston. 

Also DKs drop problems aren't a concern for me with how much his skill outweighs that concern.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

This sure did take a turn....

That to me is a beta personality trait. I need an alpha at QB. A man who thinks the booty hole is exit only, and prefers banging therapists over getting finger popped by them.