2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

That to me is a beta personality trait. I need an alpha at QB. A man who thinks the booty hole is exit only, and prefers banging therapists over getting finger popped by them.

I mean I would think you wouldn't want him cause of what he did to women. Not what he likes sexually. 

As far as alpha/beta he was alpha enough to win the National Championship and MVP for that game, made the all rookie team, 3 pro bowls and was considered a top 5-7 QB before all this broke.

Not saying bring him to the Eagles, but him getting his butt touched has nothing to do with if he's alpha or beta or a good football player. Just seems like you being a homophobe honestly. Trust me there are gay dudes and girls that are more alpha than you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Investing in WR heavily before you have a QB is a mistake. Get a mid tier FA or draft a guy. Trading for a guy like DK with Hurts would be terrible. 

Yeah because having WR's like JJAW and Reagor are great for QB development.  👍

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Investing in WR heavily before you have a QB is a mistake. Get a mid tier FA or draft a guy. Trading for a guy like DK with Hurts would be terrible. 

Yeah. I was kinda against bringing in Juju, but he might actually be a solid option. He probably won't cost much, can be the primary guy in the slot, is a great blocker and isn't scared to go over the middle.... although that only works if Jalen is more willing to throw there.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean I would think you wouldn't want him cause of what he did to women. Not what he likes sexually. 

As far as alpha/beta he was alpha enough to win the National Championship and MVP for that game, made the all rookie team, 3 pro bowls and was considered a top 5-7 QB before all this broke.

Not saying bring him to the Eagles, but him getting his butt touched has nothing to do with if he's alpha or beta or a good football player. Just seems like you being a homophobe honestly. Trust me there are gay dudes and girls that are more alpha than you.

It's the scumbagness combined with the fact I think he's a beta weirdo. I'm just saying even without the molestations, I wouldn't really want him. Then you add in the allegations, and it's an iron clad NOPE.

Just now, Jeezla said:

It's the scumbagness combined with the fact I think he's a beta weirdo. I'm just saying even without the molestations, I wouldn't really want him. Then you add in the allegations, and it's an iron clad NOPE.

Well yeah the scumbagness is a good reason to not want him lol. I'm not arguing against that. Just seemed like an irrelevant point about the girls touching his bootyhole.

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

DK is the best WR option including every WR on the open market. DK puts juju to shame. Devante obviously is better but cost way too much.

Everyone saying DK resign for 25 million, The average WR top 10 is only 18 Million. You trade and insta sign for longer deal. 

we get it, you like DK. Guess what? We aren't trading for him.

Just now, Jeezla said:

we get it, you like DK. Guess what? We aren't trading for him.

Do we ever trade for what we need/would improve the team. No we don't but we def NEED to. 

Last Impactful Trade was Slay and that even took longer then it should've to do the trade. 
Before that it was Jason Peters.