2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Teams calling on Fletch / Howie wants teams to call for Fletch

Unless we are getting significant draft comp, no thanks. Team is still better with him and we gain at most $2 mill in space if it’s a post June 1st trade 

43 minutes ago, T-rade said:

How would people feel about Gladney? He was found not guilty in his domestic violence case and played pretty well before that

I really liked him coming out, but then he didn't play well from what I remember (could be wrong) and then the legal stuff happened. I'd be open to taking a flier on him. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Unless we are getting significant draft comp, no thanks. Team is still better with him and we gain at most $2 mill in space if it’s a post June 1st trade 

Agreed. With the current state of the NFC, trading him now makes zero sense to me. The only great teams in the conference are the Packers and Rams. We should easily make the playoffs so might as well hold on to our core players.

Fletch has been my favorite present day Eagle outside of Kelce for a while now. That said, it’s getting time to move on. If someone gives up a good amount to offset the financials I’m cool with it. Would be bittersweet but that’s the biz. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Fletch has been my favorite present day Eagle outside of Kelce for a while now. That said, it’s getting time to move on. If someone gives up a good amount to offset the financials I’m cool with it. Would be bittersweet but that’s the biz. 

Is a 2nd and a 6 like the Mack trade enough for you? I don’t know that it is for me. It’s not like the move saved you money to be able to help the team in FA. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is a 2nd and a 6 like the Mack trade enough for you? I don’t know that it is for me. It’s not like the move saved you money to be able to help the team in FA. 

No but that seems like a price that’s about right, objectively. Maybe even more so. 

My only issue would be the void he’d leave. I can live with a 2nd+ but I’d like to have someone I’m confident to replace him. I like Williams but is he ready for a full time role? I’d imagine any compensation we would get we’d immediately spend trying to fill the hole. So, maybe it’s better we keep him. Then again, this is the year to do that, ala Ertz two years ago. 

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Considering where the team is at, if we can get that for him still yes.

The NFC sucks but we need to rebuild a lot of this team. That’s extra ammo we can use to move up for an edge guy, for Hamilton or Sauce.

If it’s compensation for next year that works too to help us move up for a QB.

I love Fletch, but need to think about the next 10 years not the last 10 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Considering where the team is at, if we can get that for him still yes.

The NFC sucks but we need to rebuild a lot of this team. That’s extra ammo we can use to move up for an edge guy, for Hamilton or Sauce.

If it’s compensation for next year that works too to help us move up for a QB.

I love Fletch, but need to think about the next 10 years not the last 10 years.

I fail to realize this at times about picks being NFL currency. Fletch’s compensation and a 1st rounder nets us Sauce/Hamilton…yea man, go head. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Honestly i would easily flip Cox and #19 or #16 to move into the top 10. Could see a Trade like

Cox

for

4th or 3rd rounder

He's 32 and we'd need the other team to take on his contract. I can't see us getting that much in return TBH. Your current valuation (even with the 3rd/4th being only a 4th) is that of a mid 2nd round pick. At Cox's age and contact, I don't see us getting that.