McCarthy Watch 2023 is on!

textaz03

15 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Think that’s also a cliche… personally. I just don’t know enough about the atmosphere in the building. Could be a possibility, but there just isn’t a great way to know as fans on the outside looking in. 
I’m seriously just giving the Niners credit while of course hoping the team makes moves to improve.

I'll also admit there is no true definition on the context of "culture of an organization". But it does exist to a degree.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Think that’s also a cliche… personally. I just don’t know enough about the atmosphere in the building. Could be a possibility, but there just isn’t a great way to know as fans on the outside looking in. 
I’m seriously just giving the Niners credit while of course hoping the team makes moves to improve.

As far as the 49ers part. Absolutely they deserve a world of credit. Then came into our house with more intensity and discipline and beat us. And of course, the win last night. 

parity

noun (1)

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

par·i·ty | \ ˈper-ə-tē  , ˈpa-rə- \
plural parities

Definition of parity

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: the quality or state of being equal or equivalent

There are a lot of teams that havent had playoff success. All those teams dont have Jones as an owner.  We didnt lose this game because of anything the Jones family did/didnt do. We didnt lose this game because the players didnt care. We didnt lose this game because we were out "talented" either in the players or coaching. 

We lost because we played sloppy as hell, the players did not execute and our offensive coaching staff still thinks our OL/Zeke are good. 
Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1