Cowboys 2022 Needs

TheGame316

Since We gave Sack Trashcott 40 million, and he's a truly franchise QB, what are the holes on the roster? Because it can't be Sack, I mean Dak

How can we get the best out of Sack, I mean Dak?

Dak needs better WR's - Cooper, Lamb, Gallup (oops, probably gone) Wilson are clearly not enough for an elite talent like Dak in 2022

Dak needs some tight ends. Are we seriously expecting Sack, I mean Dak to win with Schultz and Jarwin?

Dak needs more investment in the Oline. Tyron, Martin, Lael, Do we have 2 more 1sts to allocate?

Dak needs better runners. Zeke who?, and Pollard won't cut it

Maybe Matts can post some graphs and charts showing Sack, I mean Dak is actually truly elite and this contract will look like a bargain in a couple of years.

Maybe Dak, I mean Sack, I mean Dak will get the coveted "Win Above Replacement" for todays game? Matts... Let us know!

How about Dak's accuracy today? Looked pretty elite to me or was it my lying eyes?

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ha....look at the troll that has finally showed up after over a year.

Where you been bud???

I didn't really need to be here to read all of Dak's empty stats get pumped up week after week. Thought I'd drop in when it mattered

Whats the consensus? Dak still elite. We all happy hitching our wagon to that contract?