GBs and JSs Playoffs

DaBoys

4 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Agree with most of your takes. As for Dak he had a chance to steal a game last night and he didn’t get it done. If he’s a big time QB he’s gotta lead the team to a game winning drive as the great ones almost always do. 

Like I said, with large contracts come large expectations. You can’t keep coming up small against teams with winning records and completely depend on everything on offense to function perfectly in order to be successful. 

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Why can’t they cut him? SF found a running back in the 6th round. You can always find good backs in the draft. Pollard right now is  much better then Zeke yet they give a guy who is clearly not himself most of the touches against SF. Mind boggling descision by this coaching staff. 

It’s cost prohibitive to cut him. Effectively we LOSE money if we cut him. So find the right limited role for him. 

23 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Like I said, with large contracts come large expectations. You can’t keep coming up small against teams with winning records and completely depend on everything on offense to function perfectly in order to be successful. 

So many instances of poor throws by dak yesterday. Drive killers 

21 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

So many instances of poor throws by dak yesterday. Drive killers 

Every QB has that, though. We know that Dak isn’t the most accurate QB on two legs, but his issues are more a lack of ability to get rid of the ball quickly and throwing his receivers open, which are coaching challenges.

53 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Why can’t they cut him? SF found a running back in the 6th round. You can always find good backs in the draft. Pollard right now is  much better then Zeke yet they give a guy who is clearly not himself most of the touches against SF. Mind boggling descision by this coaching staff. 

Because we doubled down on the initial stupid decision to draft Zeke over a shutdown corner by then giving him a big extension and pouring money into a non-premium position. 
Just mind-numbingly stupid, basic roster management stuff that they screwed up.

GB.  All fans everywhere who still had FAITH that we were going to win until the clock showed 0

JS. Everyone in Dallas organization from Jerry through the scouting staff through coaches to players   Every fan who said all year or after the game I figured they would loose or Dak will blow it

one exception.  Greg the Legg gets a bye on the Jockstrap only one who I can see wasn’t involved in anything negative 

will discuss the whole D issue that says the D did a good job as SF only scored 23 points

Edited by quiller

1 hour ago, BigD88 said:

Because we doubled down on the initial stupid decision to draft Zeke over a shutdown corner by then giving him a big extension and pouring money into a non-premium position. 
Just mind-numbingly stupid, basic roster management stuff that they screwed up.

Might be better off just to eat the money. He’s not even a top 10 back anymore. Better off drafting a running back in the middle rounds and pair him with Pollard. 

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

100%

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Every QB has that, though. We know that Dak isn’t the most accurate QB on two legs, but his issues are more a lack of ability to get rid of the ball quickly and throwing his receivers open, which are coaching challenges.

Not true

i looked up every qb’s completion % this weekend and dak tied for the lowest, with 53%.

also achieved by jaylon hurts 

Edit: and Derrick carr

bottom 3 of the 10 qbs that played , coincidentally, they all lost 

Edited by 5x10

31 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Not true

i looked up every qb’s completion % this weekend and dak tied for the lowest, with 53%.

also achieved by jaylon hurts 

Edit: and Derrick carr

bottom 3 of the 10 qbs that played , coincidentally, they all lost 

You do understand that the reason his completion percentage was so low is directly linked to what I posted, right?

3 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

You do understand that the reason his completion percentage was so low is directly linked to what I posted, right?

No, I don’t know how daks overthrows and throws into the ground are the coaches fault

im talking about Individual execution