AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

48 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Back when we were volunteering the football to other teams? I’d be laughing if you think this is the same team as that. 

we are different gravy baby 

Funny you brought up the Bills loss to the Jags.  I'd be laughing if you think this is the same team as that.

But none the less I agree, you guys aren't the same team. If the Bills want to beat the Chiefs in the playoffs they're going to have to bring their best ball. I think they're ready for it but Sunday night we'll know.

• Like 1

We could very well see a Mahomes rompage in this one and the Chiefs control the game and the Bills have no answers like last year.

That said, I think the Bills offense is heating up at the right time and Daboll has a good sense how to use his weapons right now. 

Winning a playoff game against Mahomes at Arrowhead is tough but I think the Bills get it done as I don't see the Chiefs defense containing Allen. This could go either way though. 

Just now, SBLIII said:

We could very well see a Mahomes rompage in this one and the Chiefs control the game and the Bills have no answers like last year.

That said, I think the Bills offense is heating up at the right time and Daboll has a good sense how to use his weapons right now. 

Winning a playoff game against Mahomes at Arrowhead is tough but I think the Bills get it done as I don't see the Chiefs defense containing Allen. This could go either way though. 

Agreed on all points. Not to make excuses but the talent JA is working with this post season is light years ahead of last years. He also hasn't been sacked in 4 weeks. But to me it's the skill positions and how versatile Daboll can be since he legit has 6 GOOD options now. 

• 2020 WR/TEs :
    • Diggs was hurt
    • John Brown was washed
    • Beasley had a broken fibula
    • Knox/McKenzie/Gabe Davis all inexperienced and haven't broken out yet. 
  • 2021 WR/TEs:
    • Diggs 100% - Josh Allen made a comment in a post presser recently about how they wanted to cut back his targets this season to keep him fresh for the playoffs
    • 2021 Emmanuel Sanders is a lot better than 2020 John Brown. Even though Sanders is our #3
    • Gave Davis is a stud and will be the Bills #2 WR for a long time.
    • Cole Beasley is healthy and can destroy a zone
    • Isiah McKenzie has been an absolute weapon. Kills man coverage
    • Dawson Know has developed into one of the best TE's in the NFL.

I listened to a breakdown of the Pats/Bills game and they really went into detail how Daboll switched up the WR group almost every snap and the defense had no clue who to defend and how. I think he'll use all 6 players again like the Pats game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

He's not wrong but I'm sure we can all find a twitter follower and present a straw man argument. 

That thread of Buffalo fans under that tweet tho lol

i mean at least the Chiefs fans wait till during the game to complain about the refs😂 

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Chiefer, the guy who has been relentlessly complaining about the refs for the past several weeks, false flags by posting a tweet of a non-verified twitter handle? While Bills fans on this site have generally not complained much about flags all year?

You should see someone about your ref insecurities

I mean i complain during the game and after, not the week before we play them. At least let the refs mess up first😂😂

Sounds like Bills Mafia is more insecure about it than i am. But you do you bro