AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

10 hours ago, BillSabre said:

After taking a few days to let the heartbreak subside, I’ve come to one conclusion.  While caught up in the whirlwind of so many quick scores and taking the lead with 13 seconds left……. Whoever called that prevent defense thought the Bills were up 4 not 3.  It’s the only thing that makes sense to me with how they gave up those two passes the way they did. They were playing as if a FG wasn’t an option. Coach doesn’t really want to be specific about what happened there and some feel he’s sparing somebody feeling the heat. Total coaching failure to me. They had the win. They had a look at the offense setting up and had a timeout to talk things over. This was IMO the biggest meltdown a team has ever had. They literally gave the game away. I don’t even want to entertain the overtime rules because it should never have gotten there to begin with. I love my team and I’ll ride with them forever but this one hurt on another level. 

*ok there has been much worse meltdowns but that defense with 13 seconds left was epically horrendous 

yah.  between the ST snafu, and the way they played defense there at the end, that was a horrendous collapse.