AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

17 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Wonder how many times we’ll hear “The real AFC Championship game” this week regarding this game.

It’s hard to pick against the Chiefs at home but the Bills looks like a well oiled machine right now. I think I lean KC but it truly feels like a coin toss. Should be a great one.

It could be, but don't let the Cincis record fool you. They are playing some of the best football of the season at the moment. And with that being said, I could see a Titans loss there haha. 

If Henry plays and is even 80% that's going to be a tough time. What I'm saying is, this game looks like it should be the AFC Championship but doesn't mean that will be. Cinci beat the Chiefs recently and have the offense to match either team. 

I think that the Bills are a better team, but I picture this coming down to the fact that...

Historically great players always that extra psychology to get the job done no matter what it takes. 

And I think Patrick Maholmes is that guy. I know he lost the SB last year but with a terrible O line. 

These two teams are just about dead even, and I give the comfortable edge for Maholmes to get it done with just that extra little something. 

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

This is the game their gonna miss Tre White

Yep. I’ve been saying this. We’ve been able to get by some mediocre teams, but since he’s gone down the only big passing threat was Tampa which exploited the Bills secondary in the first half but was shut down in the second half. A strong defensive performance here might get Leslie Frazier a HC job 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Gonna be a great game

Hell yeah! We got a nice little rivalry building up with y'all. Have to think this won't be the last time these two teams meet in the playoffs. I'm sure every football fan is looking forward to this game. Perhaps the two best young QBs in the league going head-to-head. 

7 hours ago, checkcola said:

Think the Bills are gonna lose a heart breaker of a close game with Maholmes pulling out something stunning at some point.  

This game has something like “The Drive” written all over it. Definitely expecting a walk off or waning seconds type of game here. Thankfully both teams are relatively healthy. Gonna stop hyping and just wait till game day.

On 1/17/2022 at 8:39 AM, WheatieMan said:

It’s funny because Friday and Sunday look like negative temps but Saturday is balmy in GB. If the game was Friday it would be an Ice Bowl.

Yikes.  My hubby went to the Ice Bowl as a kid.  I swear his feet are still frozen...

On 1/17/2022 at 9:54 AM, SBLIII said:

I never understood the Philly pick due to the QB mismatch. 2 great QBs in this one, so it probably will be a close one.

On 1/17/2022 at 9:54 AM, SBLIII said:

I never understood the Philly pick due to the QB mismatch. 2 great QBs in this one, so it probably will be a close one.

I think folks were picking Philly hoping they'd knock off TB...