Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

They didn't. I never saw one at least.  I was going based on what was said during the broadcast

Yeah, so I don't think it was a non-contact sprain unless he tried to cut and the ankle turned. Possible but I just think Romo made that crap up and then made it seem like it was an Achilles or ACL injury lol.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It was indeed a non-contact injury so apologies Mr. Romo....But yeah, just turned it. Sucks but that just seems like a regular sprain...A painful sprain but one he should be able to play through it. 

Not sure I want him to if Dre and Azeez are healthy. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure I want him to if Dre and Azeez are healthy. 

Will depend on how he moves but Rodgers will isolate the TE on one our backers and I don't know if we want that. Warner could do the job very well but is that Azeez and Dre's game? But if he is compromised? Then sure, go with the other two and sit Warner out. 

30 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

If Bosa plays and Good Jimmy shows up, I think we have a puncher's chance...

If Jimmy plays good, we have better than a puncher's chance. He played like crap in the 2nd half of the Cowboys game and we still won. If he plays the 2nd half like he did the first half? We win by 20+.