Kirk Cousins Thread: Keep, Cut, Trade?

gopherwrestler

25 minutes ago, Kparty15 said:

With Kirk Cousins now making the pro bowl I’m sure that increases his trade value, but it probably also increases his leverage for an expensive contract extension.

It probably doesn't change much.  GM's are still going to evaluate him based on his play, not his accolades.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kparty15 said:

With Kirk Cousins now making the pro bowl I’m sure that increases his trade value, but it probably also increases his leverage for an expensive contract extension.

I don’t think the pro bowl means anything anymore since so many opt out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric dunn said:

Yeah, im not so sure i agree that Kirk making the pro bowl helps his trade stock. After all, Mitch Trubisky made the pro bowl once upon a time too lol. 

I thought they would give it to Jalen Hurts because the NFL loves to prop up undeserving QBs.

I love Teddy Bridgewater, but he was not pro bowl caliber, even as a replacement, in 2015.

7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I thought they would give it to Jalen Hurts because the NFL loves to prop up undeserving QBs.

What are you talking about? This has no basis in fact or anything that has happened historically. That's not even how players are selected haha.

After all of these years, how hard is it to just take a second and check before you post?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

What are you talking about? This has no basis in fact or anything that has happened historically. That's not even how players are selected haha.

After all of these years, how hard is it to just take a second and check before you post?

Maybe we should discuss football, and not others.

If you can't do that, feel free to message me or just ignore me altogether.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Maybe we should discuss football, and not others.

If you can't do that, feel free to message me or just ignore me altogether.

It was about football. You posted something demonstrably false that was easy to check, and I called you on it.