Playoffs vs Titans

Beck Bristow

If they are not aggressive over the next 2 seasons with moves to compete for a super bowl, I will lose faith we ever truly compete. The window is clearly open with joe on a rookie deal. Over 60 million in cap space and while we aren't a perfect team, there aren't a billion holes on this roster. Spend wisely and fill the gaps (O line) and go all in. This is the best opportunity we have ever had. 

We will have openings at LG, (though Spain may return), RT (also maybe Rieff comes back), and need upgrades at C and RG. Jonah may want an extension though if he's asking for a lot, I'd wait another year while exercising his 5th year option. 

If it were up to me, I'd re-sign Spain and look in free agency for a new center and RG. Carman may be moved to RT if he doesn't work out at RG.

I'd look for defense, especially a CB in the draft. 

8 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

We will have openings at LG, (though Spain may return), RT (also maybe Rieff comes back), and need upgrades at C and RG. Jonah may want an extension though if he's asking for a lot, I'd wait another year while exercising his 5th year option. 

If it were up to me, I'd re-sign Spain and look in free agency for a new center and RG. Carman may be moved to RT if he doesn't work out at RG.

yeah not sure exactly what the final call on O line would be. But I would resign Spain and Reiff (1 year), look in the draft for a RT and C of the future. CB could be a need depending what they do with Apple. But we are set up to go BPA and not force anything. With 60 mill+ and picks add talent and lets roll. 

49 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I'd try to grab the C and RT in free agency, while also drafting a RT of the future, depending on who they sign.  If it's a guy like Reiff on a 1 year deal, I'm drafting a guy like darian Kinnard in the first or second.

Spend the draft picks on defense, with at least 1 CB and a LB,  a slot WR and a returner.  maybe a punter too if they aren't sold on Chrisman and Huber retires.

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Hey Guys,

From a betting perspective, I'm just hoping to get some insight. What kind of defense does Cincinnati play more than anthing? Man v. Zone? Cover 1, 2, 3 etc How often do you blitz

4-2-5 base. Mostly zone. Our d-line gets good pressure so we don't blitz very often.

• Like 1