Divisional Rounds - LA Rams @ TB Buccaneers

haveyoumetdustin

3 minutes ago, one_of_a_kind24 said:

Play shouldve never been called in the first place. Play zone, keep everything in front of you and go to OT. Gay was hurt, so there's no way he could've made something from 50+. Just completely idiotic game management.

They were going for the score. That was obvious from the start. We had to play defense. Can't sit back and let them get chunk yards. A (strip) sack, INT, tipped ball, etc. would've been a huge play. Gotta play for that.  

We had all the momentum. And almost forced (yet another) turnover to win in regulation. I don't hate the playcall at all. 

We played to stop them. We just failed to do so.

It would've been worse if we'd sat back and let them get 10-15 yards a pop and kick a FG. We'd all have been pissed off then.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Decisions from other teams about Bowles and Leftwich as HCs have probably already been made, but tonight has got to give you concern if you’ve decided they’re the man to take your franchise forward.

I can t give the offense that much grief.  Back up RT with a bad ankle in obv passing downs going against 1 of 2 HOF ers.  They ran out of bodies at WR, and that hurt them badly.  

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

They were going for the score. That was obvious from the start. We had to play defense. Can't sit back and let them get chunk yards. A (strip) sack, INT, tipped ball, etc. would've been a huge play. Gotta play for that.  

We had all the momentum. And almost forced (yet another) turnover to win in regulation. I don't hate the playcall at all. 

It would've been worse if we'd sat back and let them get 10-15 yards a pop and kick a FG. We'd all have been pissed off then.

no problem with the call, he trusted Winfield, tip of the cap to Kupp.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I can t give the offense that much grief.  Back up RT with a bad ankle in obv passing downs going against 1 of 2 HOF ers.  They ran out of bodies at WR, and that hurt them badly.  

Yeah. Injuries caught up with us against a really good team we don't match up well against. 

It was the perfect storm. The fact we even came back should've been impossible.

Just now, xlfrosti said:

When Bowles leave, do you guys have anyone in mind to replace him? Who do you think will get the job?

I hope Leftwich or Bowles do leave

imo just need some new blood

If I was going to keep one it'd be Bowles but still 🤷‍♂️

Have a bad feeling Brady hangs them up

To your point though, I like Flores ot Fangio, or even Zimmer

We have a ton of pieces on D for any good coordinator to get some fold defenses going 

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I disagree. 1 or 2 tackles in bounds and the clock wouldve ran out. Bowles going all YOLO for no reason. Just terrible situational football play call.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:
3 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

When Bowles leave, do you guys have anyone in mind to replace him? Who do you think will get the job?

probably Larry Foote

My heart wants Fangio.

But, yeah. We'll likely promote someone already on the team.

• Like 1

Just now, one_of_a_kind24 said:

I disagree. 1 or 2 tackles in bounds and the clock wouldve ran out. Bowles going all YOLO for no reason. Just terrible situational football play call.

A tackle in bounds isn't a guarantee. They were going deep and running to the sidelines. 

We've all seen how awful prevent defense actually is, right? We've watched it for years.

We played to stop them. We just failed.