Divisional Rounds - LA Rams @ TB Buccaneers

haveyoumetdustin

5 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Unless there's more that they know that they aren't telling us, this Jensen injury/game time decision talk really confuses me

He didn't miss a snap, he's playing 

Not sure what the smoke n mirrors is all about 

Really glad Wirfs is out on the field though because he's the one that I'm worried about not making it

yeah, what's all that about Jensen? Seems weird.

32 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Unless there's more that they know that they aren't telling us, this Jensen injury/game time decision talk really confuses me

He didn't miss a snap, he's playing 

Not sure what the smoke n mirrors is all about 

Really glad Wirfs is out on the field though because he's the one that I'm worried about not making it

Gamesmanship, IMO.  

Im thinking Jensen will play but Wirfs wont. Maybe Wirfs will but to me it has that feel of last season in the divisional round where Donald was hurt but he played and was a non-factor. It was great that he toughened it out and wasnt going to miss the game but you can tell he just didnt have it in the limit snaps that he was out there. So we shall see how effective Jensen and Wirfs are bc its one thing to be out there effective, its another thing to just be out there and not being effective. 

• Like 1