Lumberjack Mafia - Woz the Lumberjack flees the forest. Utley the Lone Tree survives.

Dome

Roles:

Team Lumberjack

You are a Timber Tagger.

Each night pick one player to tag, if they're a Tree and are successfully lynched the following night the Lumberjacks gain one additional hit that night.

Clear the forest of all Trees to win.

Factional group PM and one factional night hit each night that turns a Tree into a Tree Stump.

You are the Company Lawyer.

Each night select one player. If the Natural Resources Officer investigates that person on that night, the results will come back incorrect.

Factional group PM and one factional night hit each night that turns a Tree into a Tree Stump.

You are the Rig Operator.

You start the game in the cab of your truck where your vote doesn't count but you cannot be lynched. Each night you may choose (PM your move, if you're moving) if you want to be in your truck or in the forest  for the next day. If you leave the truck your vote is doubled, but you can be lynched.

Team Forest

You are a Treehugger.

Each night pick one player to protect. This will protect them from night hits only, not lynches.

Kill all the Lumberjacks to win.

You are the Natural Resources Officer

Each night pick one player to investigate. You will learn that player's alignment.

Kill all the Lumberjacks to win.

You are the Arborist.

Each even night you may choose to turn one dead Tree into a Tree Stump. Three uses.

You will look like a Lumberjack if investigated.

You are a Tree.

Your vote is your only power. If you are lynched or killed by Sasquatch you are dead. If you are killed by Lumberjacks you become a Tree Stump. Tree Stumps cannot vote and they do not count towards the Tree count, but they may still post.

The Others

You are the Sasquatch.

Gain one night hit every time the Lumberjacks kill a Tree. You may use these night hits any night, and may use up to two each night but cannot have more than 4 at any time.

Outlive the Poacher and the Lumberjacks to win.

You are the Poacher.

You have one unblockable hit. If you hit a Tree, the bullet will ricochet randomly and bounce from player to player until it hits and kills a non-Tree player. This can kill you as well.

Outlive the Sasquatch to win.

Total Players: 17

Ratio 12:3:2

Rules:

• Each night vote for who you want to have lynched. Votes for a lynch must be bolded to count. If you cannot vote, do not vote. Votes must be in before night time.
  • If you fail to vote one night you'll be roleblocked the next, if you fail to vote a second night you'll be killed. These do not have to be consecutive nights, it's a two strikes rule.
  • No talking at night time. If there is a tie when night time starts, there will be a 10 minute overtime.
  • If you die you may make one farewell post. You may not say anything game related.
  • Some roles will have night moves. These moves are carried out in the night after the lynch voting has ended, but may be PMd to me in advance. Moves are due within 20 minutes of nightfall.
  • Do not edit posts. You and/or your team will be punished. 
  • No communication outside of this thread unless specified by your role. Permadeath will result.
  • Do not copy and paste any PM from me. Do not screenshot any PM from me. Anything I say to you in PM needs to be typed out by you if you want to post it in this thread.
  • Follow forum rules. If you happen to get banned while playing, you're dead. RIP beezee.

*walks up to the abyssal chasm*
*shakes his head violently*

Woz, what in the hell are you thinking? GET BACK MAN!

(why do I know I'll volunteer to be a replacement even though I know I don't have the time?)

1 hour ago, Woz said:

*walks up to the abyssal chasm*
*shakes his head violently*

Woz, what in the hell are you thinking? GET BACK MAN!

(why do I know I'll volunteer to be a replacement even though I know I don't have the time?)

If @Woz plays, I'm in.

If @Woz doesn't play, I'll take my pants off and burn them in a vat of acid.

Archived