Browns DT Malik McDowell arrested for public exposure and assault on deputy

RaidersAreOne

Not really much football related that can be said.

Nobody who is mentally well walks into a learning center naked. I hope whatever it is; mental health, drugs, whatever - that the follow up on this situation gets him the help he quite clearly needs. 

• Like 1

On a purely football note, McDowell is/was set to be an ERFA, meaning he comes back in 2022 on an absolute steal of a contract for the Browns after a very solid 2021 campaign. Now you can add this to the holes already on the roster IMO.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

On a purely football note, McDowell is/was set to be an ERFA, meaning he comes back in 2022 on an absolute steal of a contract for the Browns after a very solid 2021 campaign. Now you can add this to the holes already on the roster IMO.

I feel like weapons for Baker should be important.

Side note, how is Jarvis Landry only 29????

Just now, Deadpulse said:

They're priority one. Baker is garbage IMO, but those "weapons" are abysmal regardless

Just now, Deadpulse said:

...and he's a few weeks younger than OBJ

He's also washed (Landry) from an explosiveness standpoint. He's a very solid slot WR, but his "x factor" end around and gimmick days are behind him, as are his days as an outside #2 guy IMO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They're priority one. Baker is garbage IMO, but those "weapons" are abysmal regardless

...and he's a few weeks younger than OBJ

He's also washed (Landry) from an explosiveness standpoint. He's a very solid slot WR, but his "x factor" end around and gimmick days are behind him, as are his days as an outside #2 guy IMO.

Crazy that Landry both didnt and did age so fast lol. I mean I have the same assessment as you, but I thought he was 33 haha

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Didn’t know that. 29? I would have guessed like 32 lol. One I heard a couple weeks ago that shocked me. Joe Mixon is only 25. THAT is crazy. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Just my opinion and some other fans opinion: Resigning or tagging Clowney is priority #1. He cannot walk.

Some people will probably laugh at that given how we has before Cleveland. However, he made a monster impact for us and was a perfect compliment to Myles.

Priority #2 is getting receiving threats.

• Like 2

not to make excuses for him sometimes you see this behavoir as the result of medication.

If that is the case you take it minute by minute with a person that needs help.

I now because i see people everyday with isssues from there PTSD medication.