Divisional Round GDT Bills @ Chiefs: Revenge on the mind

Trentwannabe

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I seriously don't wanna hear the platitudes and the tough team and all that crap anymore.

Sean's defense had 13 seconds, they needed to stop them ONE TIME. And couldn't. At all. I don't want symbolic changes I don't want another of his buddy yes men replacing the DC I want the Pegulas to take a real, serious, hard look at the direction this team is going and if he should be the HC anymore. This is not acceptable. Nothing about this is acceptable, you can all think it's dramatic all you like but that doesn't change the fact that he's proven to be maxed out where we are right now.

Even if you remove this one game, the reason this one game was even AT ARROWHEAD was because we lost to the god damn Jaguars, because we lost to a crappy Patriots team in a monsoon because he refused to let Allen throw until it was too late, because his VAUNTED defense got the ever loving **** beaten out of them by the Colts and Bucs.

We lose close games, we play sloppy, we're penalized constantly, and this is the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW we've had a lead in an NFL playoff game and gagged it. Something needs to change here because I don't think it's going to magically just get better next year.

If on board for a coaching change who would you hire? The grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

1 minute ago, Billsfaninptown said:

If on board for a coaching change who would you hire? The grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

I don't know, I don't know who the best guy would be I don't know what the alternative would come too, but I'm done with Sean, it's been years of this but everybody gives him a pass because we were an inept joke before he got here and now we're competitive but never able to take that next step. He's in over his head and he never improves, these are the same exact mistakes he was making in 17'.

Man, on both drives the safties were playing so far off the ball you were basically in man coverage without the benefit of an added pass rush. Just brutal. You can't play THAT scared of Hill beating you over the top that you give the offense everything else

Romo nailed it too on the kickoff. No real downside to kicking short and taking time, even if its a few seconds

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

How the **** did we lose this game

I too, know what its like to be let down by fraudulent coaching and defensive monumental collapses. With that said, Josh Allen played his *** off and 100 percent respect it. He has firmly made a believer out of me. Great game. Sorry y'all had to endured such a gut-wrenching ending. 

Allen was fantastic, but that defensive was horrible they looked fat and slow, how does such a good defensive give up 560 yards of offensive. Mahomes, was too much for the Bills slow defensive, it is too bad a great season had to end like this. THIS LOSS is just as bad as the 40 yard missed FG in the SB against the Giants.

Man, what a game.  I was rooting for you guys even though I think McDermott is a complete tool. Unfortunately, those 13 seconds will live on in infamy as do the 4 straight SB losses. For some reason the play calling at the end was atrocious, could say it didn't exist at all. I believe this was the best chance y'all had at going to the SB and possibly winning it for Jim Kelly. 😠

Edited by Belle7

7 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is 101 **** here

I dont necessarily agree here. A squib kick and its most likely a kneel down. Which would probably be about 12 seconds from the around the 30 yard line. Im more upset with how freakinh soft we played.  We have them 2 freaking 20 yard passes when they had 3 timeouts. That was just a bad decision by Frazier.

I think on kickoff they were afraid of Pringle. Even on a squib its possible for it for players to let it go and pick it up or even the upman to lateral it to the playmaker behind him. Say pringle did get a chance and returned it to FG range. We would be talking about why we didnt just kick ball out of the endzone.

Guess my point being is execution is more important. If we execute we win no matter if its a kickback or a squib

Edited by Kmart128

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Allen was fantastic, but that defensive was horrible they looked fat and slow, how does such a good defensive give up 560 yards of offensive. Mahomes, was too much for the Bills slow defensive, it is too bad a great season had to end like this. THIS LOSS is just as bad as the 40 yard missed FG in the SB against the Giants.

Because everytime our defense plays the Chiefs they play scared instead of playing the way they play all year. They play so deep that allows guys like Kelce and Hill to get space. I get you dont want Hill to get past you but we are playing so far off that once he gets the ball underneath he is still fast enough to run right past you. Never was a fan of the defensive approach we have taken against them...

• Like 1