Head Coach Candidates

Acgott

1 hour ago, w4rrior723 said:

How would you guys feel about Patrick Graham being interviewed and hired as the HC? Assuming we're able to put an OC in place that we feel good about.

The OC is the big question for him. He went through 3? at Miami

I think Flores got a raw deal in Miami and didn't deserve to be fired. He will get another shot somewhere...but to go from one Belichick guy to another just seems.. silly. Flores is the only coordinator under BB to have any success however. I'd prefer the HC be on the offensive minded side but if it's Flores I'll be optimistic. Plus he's a BC guy.. but man having a GM and a HC that are younger then me.... yikes! 😬

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

I think Flores got a raw deal in Miami and didn't deserve to be fired. He will get another shot somewhere...but to go from one Belichick guy to another just seems.. silly. Flores is the only coordinator under BB to have any success however. I'd prefer the HC be on the offensive minded side but if it's Flores I'll be optimistic. Plus he's a BC guy.. but man having a GM and a HC that are younger then me.... yikes! 😬

Daboll is a BB guy, too, no? BB and Bama guy, just like Judge 😄

• Like 1

Flores strikes me as a better version of Matt Patricia; he wants everything done his way, without the rings to back it up. I think he would help our defense, but he went through three OCs in Miami, couldn't settle on a QB, and didn't get along with the front office. How do we know the same thing won't happen here?

Daboll, as the offensive-minded guy, seems like a better fit for us.