2022 Cowboys Offseason News and Notes

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Only thing I liked about MM is he brought killer coordinators. Bones is great. And I was one of the few overtly thrilled with Quinn. Would love to see MM fired. 

You got me excited about Quinn. It rubbed off. At first I was a little iffy on how much was him, how much was the Seahawks talent. But then you started talking about his Florida days and I hopped on the bandwagon. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

That’s what I’m saying. Who in their right mind runs a RB out there who’s already slow, now on a bum knee behind an OL that doesn’t run block well? All while they have a capable backup who’s performing better.

It makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I legitimately forgot it was that early in the season. For some reason I was thinking it happened near thanksgiving. 

This is the thing. Zeke got WORSE as the season went on. They absolutely were commenting around Thanksgiving regarding his limp.

Week 4 is so NEW into the Season. We just had a massive win. Call the Browns and see how much for Johnson (before he blew up). Or...anyone, really. We could have paid a small draft pick for a Runner if they were afraid TP wasn't the main horse. 

Zeke could have come back in December and rocked it. AHHHHHH

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I needed to give you a reason to stick around. See, I know if I defend Dak hard enough, you will check in just to spite my affinity for him. 

Im doing this all for you. You and me have been stuck with eachother over a decade and I dont plan to let that die anytime soon. Unless I get permabanned of course. In that scenario you all can go right to hell. Hell being facebook, youll have to still talk to me. 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I needed to give you a reason to stick around. See, I know if I defend Dak hard enough, you will check in just to spite my affinity for him. 

Im doing this all for you. You and me have been stuck with eachother over a decade and I dont plan to let that die anytime soon. Unless I get permabanned of course. In that scenario you all can go right to hell. Hell being facebook, youll have to still talk to me. 

LMAO…It’s awesome that a perma-ban is always on your mind. You get one though, I’m gonna be pi$$ed. I don’t think I can do FB again. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You could always come back on another email and name. I’d ban you just for your analytic garbage 😬

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Hasn't equated to SB wins. *shrug*

If only me posting tweets from analyst had that power. Anyways - next years home and away:

Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Football Team, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Football Team, Green Bay Packers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Rams, Minnesota Vikings, Tennessee Titans.