2022 Cowboys Offseason News and Notes

Matts4313

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If only me posting tweets from analyst had that power. Anyways - next years home and away:

Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Football Team, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Football Team, Green Bay Packers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Rams, Minnesota Vikings, Tennessee Titans.

Crap...at GB again. Like in reverse from the 90's when they always seemed to play at Dallas.

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Crap...at GB again. Like in reverse from the 90's when they always seemed to play at Dallas.

Im actually really excited about that schedule. Were going to know well before the playoffs if we can hang with the big boys. Obviously that changes if Rodgers/Brady are no longer on their teams. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im actually really excited about that schedule. Were going to know well before the playoffs if we can hang with the big boys. Obviously that changes if Rodgers/Brady are no longer on their teams. 

I can see a world where our division is much Tougher:

Giants --> Trade for Watson

Redskins --> Trade for Russ

Rodgers --> Denver (not our division, but makes the Packers game much easier)

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I think it’s fairly evident the NFL hates the Cowboys 

Im actually okay with that fine. Clearly Dak was in the wrong, even though I thought the comment was funny as hell. I loved it. But him apologizing and getting a slap on the wrist is justified imo. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

What? How do you figure this?

Just like politics and sports do not mix but now they go hand in hand. Now analytics dominates sports and I ****en hate it. Who cares I’m older  though.  In 5 years I’ll be retired and living in Florida God willing. 

Edited by cromagnum

32 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Just like politics and sports do not mix but now they go hand in hand. Now analytics dominates sports and I ****en hate it. Who cares I’m older  though.  In 5 years I’ll be retired and living in Florida God willing. 

A strange stance, but have at it.