2022 Cowboys Offseason News and Notes

Matts4313

45 minutes ago, romo2bryant said:

I'm becoming a fan of what the Cowboys are doing this offseason. Here's hoping it sets them up to go big next offseason/year and actually try making a run for once.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up for that one. Last time they did that Rob Ryan was the DC. 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Soooo, now we need what? 

Starting DE

Starting OG

Starting LB

Starting Safety

Kicker

Punter

I hate to keeping harping on it, but the Boys also need a replacement at LT.  This coupled with what you outlined can't all be addressed via the draft.  Have to find 1 or 2 of those via FA.

Edited by chumpy

1 hour ago, chumpy said:

I hate to keeping harping on it, but the Boys also need a replacement at LT.  This coupled with what you outlined can't all be addressed via the draft.  Have to find 1 or 2 of those via FA.

I think you’re getting your hopes up there. It looks like Smith and Collins are here to stay and even if one of them goes the franchise looks set with Terence Steele being the replacement. I do think we draft an OL... maybe even in round 1, but I think it’s to be the long term starter at LG

Edited by DaBoys