Week 9 GDT: Broncos @ Eagles

Broncofan

Just now, Joe_is_the_best said:

Aren't we all? I expected better but I guess without a QB it's easier said than done.

Brock freakin Osweiler is QB. Talk about disrespecting the defense and the fans. You aren't winning a football game w that guy back there 

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Brock freakin Osweiler is QB. Talk about disrespecting the defense and the fans. You aren't winning a football game w that guy back there 

I honestly don't think the front office wants to win another game.  This offense desperately needs an infusion of top 10 talent.  Whether that be on the line or at QB.  With a QB we rise.  A top RT prospect and a QB like Cousins and I think the team as currently constructed competes for the division again next year.  Until QB and RT are figured out though, this team will be picking top 10 every year.

5 minutes ago, elliot878 said:

I honestly don't think the front office wants to win another game.  This offense desperately needs an infusion of top 10 talent.  Whether that be on the line or at QB.  With a QB we rise.  A top RT prospect and a QB like Cousins and I think the team as currently constructed competes for the division again next year.  Until QB and RT are figured out though, this team will be picking top 10 every year.

Especially with Elway being such a QB guy- can’t imagine he isn’t gunning for a big, strong, young, long term solution. 

Watching Wentz in another color, shredding this defense- Torture for Elway. 

22 minutes ago, bMiller031 said:

Especially with Elway being such a QB guy- can’t imagine he isn’t gunning for a big, strong, young, long term solution. 

Watching Wentz in another color, shredding this defense- Torture for Elway. 

He has. He has drafted both Brock Osweiler and Paxton Lynch as that big strong QB type. Too bad QB size is the most overrated thing of all time and height doesnt matter. QBs read defenses by reading through the splits of the line---which all QBs unless your 5'2" can do. Elway needs to draft the most talented QB, not the one that just looks the part.

Baker Mayfield needs to be on this team next year. He is 6'1" which is similar to Tyrod Taylor, Dak Prescott, Andy Dalton and Aaron Rodgers and he is also 210 lbs. He is almost a exact carbon copy of Tyrod Taylor from a height/weight standpoint

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

Please don't come into this thread and live up to every stereotype about Philly fans....

Was I uncivil? Did I pour a beer on you? Did I throw something at you? No. There's nothing wrong with me being here giving my $.02 on things. 

Archived