2022 Raider Depth Chart

Humble_Beast

I thought Nassib was okay this year. He's okay for a rotation player. Just overpaid, with the dead cap he's worth keeping. 

Littleton and Nick K on the other hand, might be worth the post June cuts. Just because we look so much worse with them on the field.  Nick just isn't a scheme fit or stay healthy. 

I'd like to see the LB room built around Perryman, Diablo, White, Morrow and draft an athletic guy early.

I don't like the idea of Abram starting at safety, need to sort out the CBs, need a true outside recicver and an impact player on DT. That's before we even think about trying to fix the OL and paying Carr, Waller, Renfrow and Crosby

3 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

I thought Nassib was okay this year. He's okay for a rotation player. Just overpaid, with the dead cap he's worth keeping. 

Nassib is one of the higher paid edge players in the league and had 4 QB hits, 3 TFL, and 1.5 sacks while playing 30% of our defensive snaps. 

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

We shouldn't go crazy at WR just sign Godwin let Edwards develop.

Edwards, Godwin, Renfrow, Waller would be very solid. Also the duo of Jacobs and Drake with an OC that could use Drake creatively and fix the OL this offense could be humming.

Godwin is likely going to be the second highest paid WR on the market after Adams at $18-20M APY.

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

We shouldn't go crazy at WR just sign Godwin let Edwards develop.

Edwards, Godwin, Renfrow, Waller would be very solid. Also the duo of Jacobs and Drake with an OC that could use Drake creatively and fix the OL this offense could be humming.

Bro just sign godwin lmaoo. If we sign Godwin I'll lose my mind.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Don't go crazy at WR, just sign the absolute best guy on the market, lol.

We need Adams if not tagged, or ARob/Chark with an early round pick whether it’s 1st or 2nd round.. One of the vets signed plus an early round pick on the outside.. Edwards can compete for #3 receiver with someone like a cheap Zay Jones resign.. Carr hasn’t had crap at WR except for 5 or 6 games this year of a developing/ascending Ruggs before his fatal night (besides Renfrow).. Cooper was always hit or miss, disinterested looking at times, Crabtree was more past his prime when he got here, Jordy Nelson was past his prime, James Jones was past his prime.. Get him some talent, fix the oLine and I’m sure we’ll see more of the first 1/2 of the season Carr then we would the latter half of this season Carr, and likely more touchdowns with some more talent at WR.. Tired of having #3/#4 wideouts as our starters and everyone wondering why Carr has 200 yard passing games with 1 TD.. A) he has marginal talent to throw to and B) the oLine especially right side can’t pass protect for more than 2 seconds before the pocket collapses.. that don’t get it done!!!

13 hours ago, OnlyGlove said:

Littleton and Nick K on the other hand, might be worth the post June cuts. Just because we look so much worse with them on the field.  Nick just isn't a scheme fit or stay healthy. 

I'd like to see the LB room built around Perryman, Diablo, White, Morrow and draft an athletic guy early.

I don't like the idea of Abram starting at safety, need to sort out the CBs, need a true outside recicver and an impact player on DT. That's before we even think about trying to fix the OL and paying Carr, Waller, Renfrow and Crosby

You save $3M on Nassib, you easily move him on for that. 

18 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

In fairness I’d rather pay for Godwin and keep the first than trade a first for adams. That being said, I don’t think tampa will let Godwin get away.

Tampa has 27 guys set to hit the free agent market and they only have $33M in cap space. If they franchise tag him it'd cost them $19M and he took one for the team last offseason playing on the franchise tag and tore his ACL. I'd guess that he's looking to get a big pay day this offseason, the Bucs also have Carlton Davis set to hit free agency who they'll likely either have to tag or give a big extension. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JarrodR86 said:

We need Adams if not tagged, or ARob/Chark with an early round pick whether it’s 1st or 2nd round.. One of the vets signed plus an early round pick on the outside.. Edwards can compete for #3 receiver with someone like a cheap Zay Jones resign.. Carr hasn’t had crap at WR except for 5 or 6 games this year of a developing/ascending Ruggs before his fatal night (besides Renfrow).. Cooper was always hit or miss, disinterested looking at times, Crabtree was more past his prime when he got here, Jordy Nelson was past his prime, James Jones was past his prime.. Get him some talent, fix the oLine and I’m sure we’ll see more of the first 1/2 of the season Carr then we would the latter half of this season Carr, and likely more touchdowns with some more talent at WR.. Tired of having #3/#4 wideouts as our starters and everyone wondering why Carr has 200 yard passing games with 1 TD.. A) he has marginal talent to throw to and B) the oLine especially right side can’t pass protect for more than 2 seconds before the pocket collapses.. that don’t get it done!!!

I agree that we need to get better at WR. I genuinely don't think that Green Bay just allows Adams to walk so our best bets are likely going to be Chris Godwin, Mike Williams, Allen Robinson, or DJ Chark via free agency. Or trading for DK Metcalf or Calvin Ridley, both who have reasonable cap hits but will need new contracts. I personally would prefer to trade for Metcalf and then take a flier on someone like Will Fuller. 

Metcalf, Fuller, Renfrow, Jones, and Edwards would be by far the best WR group that Carr has ever had.