2022 Raider Depth Chart

Humble_Beast

On 1/28/2022 at 7:35 AM, NYRaider said:

If Mayo is brought in as the DC, I think that JC Jackson is a realistic possibility. I also think that Mayo coming in as the DC is realistic, huge promotion that would really improve his resume for the next head coach hiring cycle. 

I think Bradley is staying 

On 1/30/2022 at 8:42 PM, NYRaider said:

Josh McDaniels has zero links to Gus Bradley, why would be bring him back?

While I doubt he does. I also don't think he has to be linked with everyone he brings in. Best coaches identify the right guys period and get them in the building.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

While I doubt he does. I also don't think he has to be linked with everyone he brings in. Best coaches identify the right guys period and get them in the building.

Also it is reported by the beatwriters, that Bradley will talk with Josh and will get a good look.

1 hour ago, Rolni said:

Also it is reported by the beatwriters, that Bradley will talk with Josh and will get a good look.

I didn’t love Gus’ inability to adapt his scheme (especially against the Chiefs) but he does a great job of finding cheap players to fit his system, pulls the most out of his talent, and has a system that is friendly to younger players. If we are looking at retooling it makes sense to keep continuity on the defensive side of the ball. 

Something tells me McD and Ziegler are going to let things shake down for guys like Mayo and Flores to see if they come available prior to making a decision at DC which may cause us to lose Bradley in the process.