2022 Raider Depth Chart

Humble_Beast

I honestly don't think we are going to go through a big rebuild. McDaniels didn't come to rebuild and start off losing. He came because he believes in DC and think he can get to another level. He sees a young playoff team who in a coach and a few pieces away. Idk I feel like our returning starters 

QB: DC

RB/FB: Jacobs/Ingold

WR1: ?

WR2: ?

Slot:  Refrow 

TE: Waller 

LT: Miller 

LG: Leatherwood

Center: James

RG: Good 

RT:  ?????    

DE: Max, Yannick

UT: ? 

NT: ? 

WLB: Deablo

MLB: Perryman

SLB: ?

CB1: 

CB2: Mullen

Slot: Hobbs

FS: Moehrig

SS: Abram

So I see the needs prior to the draft and free agency: RT, WR1, WR2, UT, NT, SLB, CB1

and we could bring back Zay Jones WR2, Jefferson a stud UT, Hankins, KJ Wright back. I think we might move on from Hayward if we ditch the cover3 

Nassib, Littleton and Kwit are all but gone on a post June 1st release. I think you can add D.Good to that list as well. Dead weight guys

Abram is a tricky player I don’t see him having a role on defense especially if they do hire Sean Desai. I would release and move on. Ferrell is another one as well. Probably better off just cutting ties then having him hang around for a year.

Think we will see some restructures with Yannick and Miller to open up more cap space maybe even with Drake as well. 

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Nassib, Littleton and Kwit are all but gone on a post June 1st release. I think you can add D.Good to that list as well. Dead weight guys

Abram is a tricky player I don’t see him having a role on defense especially if they do hire Sean Desai. I would release and move on. Ferrell is another one as well. Probably better off just cutting ties then having him hang around for a year.

Think we will see some restructures with Yannick and Miller to open up more cap space maybe even with Drake as well. 

I think we keep Abram. Not much savings from cutting him.

Post June 1 Cuts

Clellin: 4.7

Carl: 8

Kwiat: 7

Littleton:11.7

Yannick 11

____________-

3 hours ago, BakeSpeaks said:

Post June 1 Cuts

Yannick 11

____________-

Yeah, you dont save anything, but he holds no water to this new staff. McDaniels doesn't seem like a coach that's gonna carry a player just cause. Abram has no value to this team cause he is no matter what gonna be a back up.

You allow Yannick to play his last year out. Cutting him does nothing only way you gain if you trade him and hes a productive player a starter. Makes little to no sense to part from Yannick. Allow him to play this season out and get Koonce ready

Like I said in the post above he's probably gonna end up restructuring his contract to free up space. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BakeSpeaks said:

Post June 1 Cuts

Yannick 11

____________-

Is this list just to outline our options or your recommended cuts? 

I’m not in favor of cutting Ferrell because I can see him carving out a role as a base DE with Yannick coming in on passing downs to pressure the QB. 

1 hour ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Is this list just to outline our options or your recommended cuts? 

I’m not in favor of cutting Ferrell because I can see him carving out a role as a base DE with Yannick coming in on passing downs to pressure the QB. 

These are players who save the most salary if cut, that I also think have the least impact on us going forward.

I personally would prefer a restructure of Yannick over him getting cut- but 11 mil is 11 mil

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Yeah, you dont save anything, but he holds no water to this new staff. McDaniels doesn't seem like a coach that's gonna carry a player just cause. Abram has no value to this team cause he is no matter what gonna be a back up.

I just dont think he has been bad enough to warrant being cut, unless cap savings are a consideration.