2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

do you guys find it strange that there’s been no rumors to trent brown at all ? i mean we have all his patriots coaches and he’s good friends with players on the team. do we still have the medical staff that almost killed him ? also what is armstead waiting for ? is he waiting for watson ? 

4 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

yeah my bad wrong jpa account thanks for pointing it out 

Who gets off on making a fake news site and spreading BS rumors?  Every company in America can’t find enough workers and this clown is sitting home spending all day posting fake news….. and it’s not like he’s monetized the traffic or anything…. Too lazy and lack of ambition even be a real scammer.  
sorry but I think it’s just ridiculous someone would go Thru those lengths 

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Who gets off on making a fake news site and spreading BS rumors?  Every company in America can’t find enough workers and this clown is sitting home spending all day posting fake news….. and it’s not like he’s monetized the traffic or anything…. Too lazy and lack of ambition even be a real scammer.  
sorry but I think it’s just ridiculous someone would go Thru those lengths 

yeah my bad i should have looked into it a little more there’s a jpa account that is legit this fake one just got me. took a week off work so i’ve been a little more active this week and just trying to post anything relevant lol 

11 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

The way I look at it is the Chandler Jones is only getting paid 2 million more then Ngakoue was supposed to get this year. If you factor in the 7 mil in dead money that we have to pay them that means that it's really going to be a total of 9 million this year for the Jones contract

Crosby's money doesn't even count this year because it's an extension. So it's as if he's on a rookie deal this year

Rock ya sin is still on a rookie deal

Averette got paid 4 mil

That means outside of Davante Adams contract we've probably paid about 15

Which means all together we've paid about 43 mil

I think We had around 31 before the cuts but I don't know how much the cuts give us

We’ll… Crosby did increase his ‘21 cap hit about 3M because the SB was prorated with this current year.  But 3M is a minimal increase.

I have a feeling Jones and Adam’s don’t have huge ‘22 cap hits so that would mean we have a decent amount of money left.  We apparently made an offer to Gilmore and while I think it’s less then what he was looking for before the start if FA, NyJ and SF plus us were the 3 big suitors and they all dropped out after signing another expensive CB so that should knock down the competition for Gilmore and thus the cost.  Gilmore was probably only offered 1-3 year deal with no guarantees in year 3…. So that ‘22 cap hit would be pretty close to the average APY of the deal.  Thus, If we have money to make an offer to Gilmore we still have a good amount of money left.

• Like 1