2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, Totty said:

I would love it if Ziegler stepped to the podium and said...

"Raider nation, I saw the clown meme."

Put his shades on and stepped the f out.  

😎

“ i saw the clown memes… but the clowns were gone when their emails leaked” 🎤 drop 

• Like 1

Just looking at our roster and those that remain unsigned. With the moves we have made we are going to need to pick some vets on 1 year value deals

I forgot Good is still under contract. So OL atm has Miller, Simpson, James, Leatherwood, Good, Bars & Cotton as the vets. Obviously Goods contract makes him a potential cut but I’d be happy for him to be retained to cover G/RT. 

Hankins remains unsigned and might be a good fit for Graham on the d-line at the right price.

Desmond Trufant struggled against the Bengals but thought he was pretty solid outside of that and would be solid vet depth at the right price. Nixon was a good replacement for Hobbs at nickel and again I wouldn’t mind him back at the right price. 

Gillespie didn’t play much but he would seem to be a good fit for Grahams secondary as he has played SS/FS. Unless Abram is traded I don’t see Safety being needed as such. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Edz209 said:

strange that seemed like a done deal. did they low ball him or something? it is a little strange that nobody traded even a late rounder for him 🤔

The Bengals also want him and I would think that the AFC north would be much easier to play corner than the AFC West

20 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

The Bengals also want him and I would think that the AFC north would be much easier to play corner than the AFC West

yeah but a lot of guys want that competition. contracts signed already. 

i know when i played CB, i used to request the #1 WR not #3. these guys want the best and... having maxx, jones, adams, waller is appealing. 

21 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

i was referring to collins before the cowboys released him. we’ve already entered all in mode just pay collins and gilmore what they want 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

i was referring to collins before the cowboys released him. we’ve already entered all in mode just pay collins and gilmore what they want 

If we get Collins and Gilmore we are looking so much better but we are still very weak up the middle on both sides of the ball.  I do not think we do much on the offensive side but something needs to happen on defense.