2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I can not speak about Cable's ability to coach or if our new coach is better.  What Cable screwed up on was thinking he could just move these guys to places they never played and be successful.  I do not fill comfortable with RT.  We have Miller who would be the best RT but will not move from the left, Good who is a serviceable RT but coming off an ACL, Parker who sucks on the right side, and Leatherwood who is even worse than Parker.  

Problem was not coaching but rather not having an actual RT.

Yeah I won't trash Cable. The o line did look bad last year and I'm sure he is why we have A.L. That being said I also remember year before last people saying he should be up for awards because of the way he got so many different linemen to play throughout the season when they were the walking wounded unit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigD1123 said:

Yeah I won't trash Cable. The o line did look bad last year and I'm sure he is why we have A.L. That being said I also remember year before last people saying he should be up for awards because of the way he got so many different linemen to play throughout the season when they were the walking wounded unit.

I'll trash him coming back from Seattle his OL was one of the worst pass blocking units in the NFL for years. We had a decent line under him when we has all probowlers on the line the most expensive OL in the NFL he's horrible at picking and grooming young linemen.

Even though I have some concerns about Tyrann. I think I would go after him more then Gilmore. Might not be the best but I feel like with Mullen, Ya sin and Hobbs  and the pick up from the Ravens. I can get by with that group. Won’t be any all pros but solid. Tyrann if he is good to go provides this team with versatility and a much needed help in the back end. 

Think it’s safe to say I don’t think Gilmore or Tyrann happens but he would be my pick 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Even though I have some concerns about Tyrann. I think I would go after him more then Gilmore. Might not be the best but I feel like with Mullen, Ya sin and Hobbs  and the pick up from the Ravens. I can get by with that group. Won’t be any all pros but solid. Tyrann if he is good to go provides this team with versatility and a much needed help in the back end. 

Think it’s safe to say I don’t think Gilmore or Tyrann happens but he would be my pick 

HoneyBadger always seemed like a Raider. How does he cover TEs, he is small 

39 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

i’ve said multiple times id love tyrann and i thought when logan ryan was released that would be our guy but since he went to tampa i’d have to assume we have some interest in tyrann. it would make a lot of sense he knows not only the chiefs but this division very well. obviously we have a few more holes but a tyrann signing move to me would change us into a potential playoff team to perhaps a sb contender 

An interesting name at safety I haven't heard anyone talking about is Keanu Neal. I know he switched to LB. But he has said he wants to switch back to safety. And he is what 26? Former pro bowler at safety. He would be a sneaky signing. And this F.O. seems pretty sneaky. But I don't know if he would be any better than Abram in coverage. Seems like I remember him not being very good in coverage. I'm not sure.never followed him much after he was drafted. I just saw an article saying he wanted to switch back and was hoping to sign with a team to play safety.

Edited by BigD1123

8 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

What would happen if we traded Kolton Miller? What would the cap ramifications be. Trade Kolton for atleast a 1st sign Terron Armstead.

LOL I don't think that would be well received.  Kolton isn't a problem, lets not create one.  

• Like 2

I think the Raiders are going to run a lot of jumbo packages. That’s why they traded for Addams, their #1 WR is going to see a lot of double teams and they needed a guy to beat that. It’s why they’ve loaded up at TE as well. They’ve basically punted on the o line this season. 

3 hours ago, raidr4life said:

What would happen if we traded Kolton Miller? What would the cap ramifications be. Trade Kolton for atleast a 1st sign Terron Armstead.

A lot of dead money and not much in the way of cap space. Probably enough to sign Armstead, but it would be pushing it. 

That said, nah. Kolton is a baller. I'd rather keep our guys who deserve to be kept than pay a bunch for someone else.

Our own expensive guy >>>>>> Expensive FA

• Like 3